Gang banger shot, supporters riot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Lazy blacks/browns fucking each other. Making babies who the father's routinely abandon. Then they expect the gubbermint to pay for them, their bitches, their baby mama's and all their illegitimate kids (with whitey's tax dollars).

Rinse and repeat generation after generation.

Personal accountability and family values are as rare in the black community as a unicorn....(but it's all whitey's fault).

#11     Jul 23, 2012
  2. Ron learned that as well. Now, he just plays a radical, race obsessed crusader for "social justice" on the internet.

I think he'd be taken more seriously if he made a few road trips to the "Wild 100's" and dropped this line of pseudo-intellectual bullshit on his "people's".

F R A U D.

#12     Jul 23, 2012
  3. Reminds me of the recent news blip about Dennis Rodman re-uniting his father for the first time in his life. Philander Rodman had impregnated 16 different women for a whopping total of 29 children, then fled the country for The Phillipines.

#13     Jul 23, 2012
  4. dcvtss

dcvtss

Settin up franchises

#14     Jul 23, 2012
  5. Oh puhlezze you blame shifting morons are standing on philosophical quicksand.

I'm not buying your bs and I'm sure I'm not alone.

#15     Jul 23, 2012
  6. jem

jem

I enjoyed this nugget about Obam's dad.

"The 71-year-old Vietnam War veteran now operates the Rodman's Rainbow Obamaburger restaurant in northern Angeles City. "

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/life...r-42-year-estrangement_11990136#ixzz21UVQwukA

#16     Jul 23, 2012
  7. jem

jem

Its odd...I do not usually get involved in this because we are all people. But, I do take offense when people act like western culture is inferior, or it is the problem. Not because it is white... but because the argument is bullshit.

Mel Gibsons apocalypto was brilliant.

If you are going to start playing the who has the better culture game. You better examine your "preferred" culture first.

#17     Jul 23, 2012
  8. #18     Jul 23, 2012
  9. jem

jem

Obamaburgers is Rodmans' dad. I made a mistake while typing.

But, since I am dubious about most of Obama's background... and this big mac daddy is proud of his many sons...

just kidding.

#19     Jul 23, 2012
  10. The "no snitch" rule is because of a little saying........

"snitches get stitchez"

Gangsters will kill you for being a witness, cops will not.

Who do you think the grandmas fear more?

#20     Jul 23, 2012