Gang banger shot, supporters riot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Brown America recognizes the police as an arm of the military industrial complex of white America. Brown America also is aware that everything outside of Europe, they took, with the use of force. Brown America, is reflexively mistrustful of the police. Just as the are anyone who has served in the Armed Forces.

Does this make it right? No.

But as Chris Rock said, I understand.

2. I really doubt high school drop out gang bangers think like this.

Unless of course they took some Marxist Social Justice classes while in prison.

3. Well then, I hope you can understand white America's indifference while the black and brown brothers lay bleeding in the street. Are we going to keep talking about the sins of the past as an excuse for any and all behavior, or are we going to do something about the problems of today?

4. Don't forget the bling, dubs and bitches and ho's!

5. The problems of today must be analysed within the structure created by the past. Brown people, which is most of the planet, are well aware that the West routinely attempts to divorce itself from it's sins.

So no, the future cannot proceed without knowledge of the past and exactly how we came to be where we are.

6. You don't know any one of this group, much less had a conversation with them.

7. And you wonder why people are trying to blow you up.

8. I do my best to avoid them. I learned that avoiding knuckleheads will keep me out of trouble.

9. its funny, where i live there is a "no snitch" rule on the streets. Somebody gets shot, 100 people around, nobody saw a thing.
    (this inlcudes moms and grandmoms, lol)

but they'll hoot and hollar when a cop kills someone.

:p

nobody is going to take these clowns serious with this mindset.

#10     Jul 23, 2012