Gaming Industry

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by slavduja, Nov 1, 2008.

1. mike007

mike007

O ya, i want one of those amazing intel graphic cards. I am talking about high end chipsets. Not cheap inboard graphics from intel.

#11     Nov 4, 2008
  2. mike007

mike007

ATVI up 10% after hours. We need it to open up strong and stay above 12 A green market down would be nice in the morning so I can unload my option contracts.

$1Billion Buyback should give it a push tomorrow even if the markets go down. Hopefully we all make some green off of it.

#12     Nov 5, 2008
  3. That chart looks horrible.
    If you pay any attention to technical analysis, steer well clear...

#13     Nov 5, 2008
  4. bbqbbq

bbqbbq

if you followed the news you would know that intel/nvidia are in big competetition to determine the leader of next generation processor/graphic chip.. basically nvidia wants making a graphic chip that is a graphic chip and processor in one, so intel chips obsolete, intel is trying to do the same, integrated graphic in processor, but with a new technique (not shaders but raytracing) to replace nvidia chip which was what the article I read was about.

basically i think consolidation will be underway in technology.. since theres not much innovation now compared to 1990-2000 and the way to grow is eat in eachother markets.. and you dont know the winners right now

Right now wouldnt be in technology eitherway, nasdaq either outperform or underperform the dow

#14     Nov 5, 2008
  5. jj90

jj90

Slav, you used to work at swift vancouver? If so, I know you. Send me a PM, we'll talk.

#15     Nov 5, 2008
  6. personally most gamers buy NVDA cards cuz theyre cheaper and perform the same.

#16     Nov 5, 2008
  7. dealmaker

dealmaker

SEC Charges Founder of Online Gaming Company Defrauding Investors(HedgeCo.net)
    (HedgeCo.Net) The Securities and Exchange Commission today charged Robert Alexander with fraudulently raising approximately $9 million from more than 50 individuals by selling investments in Kizzang LLC, a purported online gaming business. According to the SEC’s complaint, among other misrepresentations, Alexander told investors that they would make a minimum of 10 times their investment, Alexander had personally invested millions of dollars in Kizzang, Alexander had made a $50 million charitable donation, and that he had led the creation of a prominent video game. Rather than using investor funds for Kizzang’s business, Alexander stole at least $1.3 million, including spending more than $450,000 on gambling sprees.

#17     Feb 8, 2019