Game Plan for tomorrows employment numbers

Discussion in 'Forex' started by globalfxllc, May 6, 2004.

1. AUD not to raise interest rates as housing market cooling.

very interesting turn of events as most in the market felt that there would be anrate hike coming.

should be a good short but if the jobs number isnt very good US not raising as much as the market is expecting.

could be a good botom formin.

Other side is that many hedge funds are long this carry trade and if all look to exit could be a bloodbath,

tomorrows number the key.

#41     May 7, 2004
  2. well the number came out better than expected but it just so happened that the EUR/USD rallied 50 pips ahead of the number.

raised our stops right before the number and actually made 20 pips.

Not so bad considering we were wrong.

Nice to have guaranteed stops with FXCM/REFCO

#42     May 7, 2004
  3. TigerO

TigerO

LOL

Easy when you're not trading in the real interbank market, and PARTICULARLY when the price for that is horrible spreads and bad or non existent fills in volatile markets, and where you get orders being cancelled by FXCM against the wishes of clients, see the REFCOFX thread.

Wake up buddy, and just put a huge big sign up saying your just a shill trying to make a buck for yourself by driving customers to FXCM, for which you get kickbacks.

What a lowlife, at least be honest, can't you?

#43     May 7, 2004
  4. TigerO

TigerO

That really tells you what kind of a "trader" this globalfxllc guy is, doesn't even know the basics about who releases what numbers.

Just a sales and marketing shill driving business to FXCM for kickbacks.

What a joke.

#44     May 7, 2004
  5. TigerO

TigerO

Just to clear something up here:

I have absolutely no intention of wasting my time by continuously stalking you, globalfxllc guy here, but I will pop in occasionally and anytime I see you making erroneous statements I will pipe up and rectify them.

OK.

#45     May 7, 2004
  6. You are so full of shit your eyes are brown and your breath stinks like a dog's ass.

#46     May 7, 2004
  7. LOL.

By the way, are you a PAYING advertiser here? I thought only paying advertiser's could post a URL?

If you are, you may want to save your money until you get your sh&t togther. If not, you need to remove it you spammer.

:D

#47     May 7, 2004
  8. For anyone new to trading in general, or Forex in this case, here's a word of advice. Any time you have a vendor giving you information for free, or sharing their strategy with you unsolicited, be VERY careful. Nothing is free in this business, especially from brokers. For this "GlobalSchillLLCGuy" to say he made 20 pips on a trade with a 30 pip stop and 150 pip target is ridiculous. Why would he have taken profit there, when he was so "sure" about the accuracy of the play? Once again, be VERY careful!

#48     May 7, 2004
  9. jrs3

jrs3

Your an IDIOT!

#49     May 7, 2004
  10. It good that you made a few pips eventhough you were wrong, but did you go long the dollar afterwards?

#50     May 7, 2004