Game Over

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Daal, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Daal

Daal

Yeah right. whos buying?
    But seriously, if this doenst shake up sentiment for a few weeks I dont know what does. the bull foundation seem to be over, dip buyers might feed a bear leg

2. S2007S

S2007S

imagine if AAPL was down 10 dollars. Markets would be off another 1% from where they are now.

3. Ah this ain't nothing. More to come and I hope so. Got to let some steam out of the pressure cooker of risk.

It can get A LOT WORSE and it just may. Just be prepared, like any good trader, and it will all be okay.

Notice I said trader, only weak handed long investors that call themselves traders are squirming today.

Stop posting and go make some hay, the sun is shining!

Good Luck!

4. Daal

Daal

5. Game over? I didn't know the stock market was a video game.

6. Hell the baby's getting throw out with the bath water, but hey there are a lot of shit stocks that hitched a ride up on this bull also.

There are some stellar companies out there with fantastic earnings and they're getting crunched..... so what. Fundementals matter and the chickens are coming home to roost.

There will be value once again after the crater has been made. It's just that the cratering is pretty painful.

One man's pain is another's pleasure, just trade it!

Good Luck!

7. piezoe

piezoe

Yes, you are right of course. If this were merely a routine correction we would not see the interest rate on the ten year plummeting. That's due of course to the significant increase in demand for bonds, as folks pull out of the market and shift into bonds. There is a degree of panic evident in the steep bond yield decline. We traders who are flat at the end of the day have the big advantage here. We don't need to panic and buy bonds at an unfavorable price.

8. I think it's healthy for the market. Imagine if it only go up, where do you think the money come from? Correction is good for the market.

9. Daal

Daal

Yeah. I cant wait till I can to scoop exxon mobil shares when they correct. I will buy like there is no tomorrow

10. Daal

Daal

apparently that didnt prevent you from getting your ass kicked

#10     Jul 26, 2007