Game over...settled by the pope

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Turok, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Part of the confusion comes from your concept of time.

Also you are confused about who and what is to be saved...or why.

Time is finished.

You are saved.

You are waking up.

You now realize time is an illusion. It is not linear but by your cooperation with the consciousness factors that keep it going...for you.

The whole world is saved.

It is waking up slowly.

It wakes slowly because reality is more terrifying than the nightmare you call "life".

Reality takes some getting used to, so the waking is gentle.

What was saved?

The Mind that took the theme of separation to an extreme. The Mind that made this world in a state of fear.

Who's mind?

The Son of God.

Your reality as the Son of God is more terrifying to you than the self-concept you've made up.

That self-concept walks through time until it wakes up. It wakes up at it's own pace.

So you are saved by "grace", but the pace of your waking is set by your "works".

You have work to do to fulfill your part in the waking of the whole.

Without your part fulfilled, the world would not be saved. Upon you depends the complete undoing of the making of the world.

Time presents a paradox. The world is saved...so you must have fulfilled your part. But in time, you have not fully realized the effects of salvation until you fulfill your part.

Your part is fulfilled in cooperation with the Holy Spirit, who has promised to save you. You waken as He works through you, as you allow Him to work through you.

You are saved by this law: What has effects through you has effect upon you.

The Holy Spirit accomplished the task of salvation the instant it was given him. He made the master plan of salvation, and carried it out. You rely on Him because to fulfill your part in the master plan you must see with his vision, and not the eyes of the body.

The Holy Spirit takes everything you made and converts its purpose to that of waking up.

Faith you made to make real what you wished for. You used faith to make a world of fear real for you.

Faith has been "converted" to be used for waking.

At first used to deceive, it is useful when placed in the truth.

You must place faith in the truth because truth is not something you can learn.

You place faith in truth because you want it to be true.

The truth is, you are saved. Do you want this to be true?

This world - hell - is not real. Do you want this to be true?

You made it up.

You have nothing to fear. True?

You are saved.

So, you need do nothing.

Here is a paradox: Your "work" involves doing nothing. Let miracles be done through you, so that they have effect upon you.

If it sounds complicated, it is only because you made a complicated world designed to defeat truth by complexity.

But salvation is really very simple. It seems hard because it is very different from the way you operate in a complex world.

It is made simple as you give what you made - decision-making - to him. He represents your true will, which is to be happy. He will guide you away from pain and suffering, and turn your nightmares into happy dreams until you waken completely.

Who is saved? The Son of God.

Your salvation will accelerate if you simply accept the reality that you are the Son of God, and there is no difference between you and me.

We are "one" .

Jesus

#31     Jul 16, 2007
  2. gblnking

gblnking

Wasn't that quoted from the "Matrix"

#32     Jul 16, 2007
  3. You can make box-office hits using the themes of salvation.

Matrix is a good example.

These are "parables".

As I said, everyone has a part to play.

Jesus

#33     Jul 16, 2007
  4. gblnking

gblnking

Sorry, I didn't mean that the movie was making referances to bible parables. I only ment that I think you took a story idea from a movie and formed it to represent your view. In other words ...yawn... Now if you'd misquoted something from a movie like "300" that would be cool.

#34     Jul 16, 2007
  5. Nope. Didn't quote from the movie or reference it in any way. Whether or not the directors meant it to be a parable, I am just letting you know it is a parable; a story that gives some kind of symbolic reference point so you can understand what is going on.

It's not as good as my parable of the Prodigal Son, but its close. :)

It's been said that it represents gnostic views more than biblical viewpoints...both of which are parables. I am merely interested in the truth.

The plan for salvation in the movie differs from the plan I've laid out, which involves ending attack at the level of thought.

Love requires no defense.

Jesus

#35     Jul 16, 2007
  6. jem

jem

although I have zero experience with LSD - why do I know that if I took LSD and spoke with you I would have a trip that would make Timothy Leary jealous. (since time is an illusion I use the present tense)

I have to say you are doing a pretty good job of mixing and matching theology. Its a shame I suspect you will wake up someday and be a little disapointed.

#36     Jul 16, 2007
  7. bluud

bluud

Why does God suck? ... why is he such a fucking [​IMG] Loser?

why are his creations so stupid so pathetic?

#37     Jul 16, 2007
  8. While there will never be a universal theology, there can and must be a universal experience. So there will be.

The power of decision is your one remaining freedom as a prisoner of this world. You can decide to see it right.

You are being shown you can escape, without LSD.

All that is needed is you look upon the problem as it is, and not the way that you have set it up.

Salvation is not for the body because it is a separation device designed to block communication between God's perfect creation.

Words, various languages, are not for communicating. They are for gnashing of teeth. They are symbols of symbols, twice removed from reality.

Communication is necessary in order to create. Communication is synonymous with creation.

Bodies, then, represent the destruction of God's perfect creation...the destruction of the Son of God.

Even so, bodies are not the "problem". They are an effect of a problem. In and of themselves, they are neutral, and can be converted to be used for communication.

The problem is a deep sense of guilt in the mind that made this world, this universe, time and space...and the bodies that seem to walk about in time and space.

It made these as a solution to a problem it made up...for which it feels guilty. Guilt is needed to perpetuate time and space, so it is designed to perpetuate it.

Self-deception is needed to start and maintain this world. As terrifying as it is, it is less terrifying than the fear of punishment generated by the idea that God's Kingdom can be stolen from Him.

There would be no such thing as "birth" were it not for this crazy idea.

And so, you were born in "sin": the seriously insane notion that you are guilty.

And everything about a body is designed to perpetuate this deception.

Until you will see the roots of the problem, you cannot know how to uproot it...and you will not understand salvation, what it means, or how it is achieved.

Instead of believing in the body, you want to get to a point where you can't believe it.

This is going to take some training of your mind.

Bodies, sick or healthy, are really all the same, because none of them are true. Real spirit is whole and permanent. That's your immortal reality.

An untrained mind can accomplish nothing. Until the mind is trained, you're just spinning your wheels.

You need "do" nothing because all "doing" is about the body, to convince you it is real. Therefore, "works" of the body cannot save you.

Instead, work your mind in a disciplined fashion. As you apply your mind to the correct solution to the universal problem, you will experience the universal experience of reality that is promised you.

Seek only this, and do not let theology delay you.

First, what is the problem?

Second, what is the solution?

Third, decide to apply the solution.

Fourth, experience reality as a result.

Fifth, transcend the body, the world, time and space. This is the meaning of the symbol of ascension.

This experience is the only thing that will ever make you happy.

You cannot vicariously coattail upon my accomplishments, but you can learn from me, and you can draw from my strength as you join with me by opening your mind. Behold, I stand at the "door" and knock. This is the gift I came to offer you and the world: the gift of joining what you think can be separated. The "door" is something you put up to block communication.

Nor will you find salvation in a dead language, three times removed from reality.

Left to it's own devices, the mind cannot be healed. The mind that made this world is sick, and it's problems will not be solved at the same level of thinking that made them up.

The solution is to drain the swamp of guilt that breeds all of the problems at the surface of the planet.

To do that, you must realize that it is one mind appearing as many. How you see the many is how you see yourself. Every thought you have about others is a message you are sending to your own subconscious mind. If you send messages of blame, you will never drain the swamp in your own mind. Send the message of forgiveness and you begin to drain the swamp. Forgive the entire world, and you have drained the swamp completely from your own mind.

Your job, then, if you decide to follow me, is to forgive "seventy times seven times" until the swamp is drained.

Do this, and you won't be disappointed with your experience.

Jesus

#38     Jul 17, 2007