Game over for Gingrich

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 26, 2012.

1. Epic

Epic

Newt made a major mistake. He assumed that moderators don't prepare the way candidates do. Obviously they are going to discuss what went down the other week, and he is going to form a game plan when that happens again.

Also, this is Wolf Blitzer we are talking about. He isn't some pushover moderator like Juan Williams. I feel that he does a pretty decent job of cutting through the spin and "baloney" as Newt calls it. He is a bit left of center, but not like the moderators from MSNBC.

#21     Jan 26, 2012
  2. Well, studies have shown the ability of conservatives to "think". But,

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0JAtsaHRupY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#22     Jan 26, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Good points.

#23     Jan 26, 2012
  4. This I think is where Newt really screwed up. CNN will be the debate moderators.

Racheal Maddow and Sean Hannity will not be allowed to moderate a debate. When Newt bit CNN, he really hurt himself.

#24     Jan 26, 2012
  5. Specterx

Specterx

Can't stand any of these fuckers. Ron Paul is the only true conservative in the race, regardless whether some of his ideas are nutty, pie-in-the-sky etc. he's at least someone who would try and do something he believes is right, rather than spending all day jerking off big donors and continuing precisely the same policies as Obama, who in turn is continuing the same policies as George W. Bush. Evidently though, people don't want change - can you believe freaking Newt Gingrich is suddenly back in the game? Talk about a has-been.

In any event, I hope Newt loses. Romney and Obama are identical as far as I can tell; Mitt might even be slightly preferable as he has some real-world experience beyond the bubble fantasyland of affirmative-action liberal academia. But he's also a Mormon nutcase. Newt though really scares the shit out of me, he's got the same kind of blind certitude about his worldview as George W. Bush but the political and intellectual savvy to really pursue it, along with narcissistic hubris and an obvious lust for power. An extremely dangerous combination if there ever was one.

#25     Jan 26, 2012
  6. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XRLPG_HplrA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#26     Jan 26, 2012

7. whats a goup ?

#27     Jan 27, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

That worthless sludge occupying your cranium.

#28     Jan 27, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Very well said, and i agree 100%.

#29     Jan 27, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

I bet he was thinking of you at that very moment.

#30     Jan 27, 2012