Game over for Gingrich

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 26, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Actually, most of us did listen, and we came to the conclusion that it was the same lies and empty rhetoric he has been pushing for the last 4 years.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UDDRiGIUYQo?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wxMw4MOEchY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#11     Jan 26, 2012
  2. Wallet

Wallet

It's easy to look good and hit homeruns on a debate, you just need a good pitcher and know what pitch is coming.

Hey! Here's a slow pitch lob for ya.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qydj5zyUspc?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#12     Jan 26, 2012
  3. So, what you are saying that no matter what he achieved, it will be tainted by something another white man put into place??

That is why there is such a sharp divide between me and thee, but in the real world we are winning, so fuck off you racist fuck!:mad: :D

#13     Jan 26, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Oh, now I'm a "racist fuck" because Obama won't release his grades? So, affirmative action is racist, I totally agree. Did Obama get into Harvard because of good grades or affirmative action?

It's a simple question and NOT a racist question. It's an honest question that Obama won't answer.

I guess that makes you just a Dumb Fuck. :mad:

Besides, who is "we"? I thought you said there was no "WE" and you can't just make such general statements. That makes you not only a "Dumb Fuck" but a "Dumb Hypocrite Bull Shitter". :D

#14     Jan 26, 2012
  5. We would be progressives, you know, the ones with the higher IQ's:D

#15     Jan 26, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Obama didn't use a teleprompter that night, Daniels did, lol.

#16     Jan 26, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Then how do you include yourself in that goup? :D

#17     Jan 26, 2012
  8. Nice try, pspr, you get an E for effort.

#18     Jan 26, 2012
  9. Epic

Epic

I'll be honest, during Obama's first run during the primaries I was really impressed with many of his statements and his ability to connect with voters. But I always thought that the "great orator" statements were overblown. I generally found him to be very lacking in any ad lib situation. He stammered frequently, but many intelligent people do when they ad lib, and he was painstakingly slow at getting his point across. To me a great orator is also concise, which he was not.

He is much better now though, even though I will agree that if it isn't a prepared speech, he struggles.

I don't think that Obama is "dumb" either, but his education isn't as impressive as Mitt's.

#19     Jan 26, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

I think I get an A for accurate.

But then, this thread is supposed to be about Gingrich, not Obama.

#20     Jan 26, 2012