GAME OVER for FX dealers ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by marketsurfer, Dec 11, 2003.

1. hi,

i don't use IB so i don't know. sorry.

surfer

#31     Dec 22, 2003
  2. Woody

Woody

Try using EUR as the base symbol. $.0001=$12.50. The E7 is the mini contract where $.0001=$6.25. If I recall, when I looked at the E7 contract, there was not much volume as compared to EUR.

#32     Dec 22, 2003
  3. Casey30

Casey30

Thank You very much. I was able to pull them up and I now see the tight spreads you all have been talking about.

Other then using the spot forex charts, are there actual charts on these futures(I am sure there are) and where can I get them?

Thanks again.

#33     Dec 22, 2003
  4. Woody

Woody

You have a couple of options. You can subscribe to a charting package which includes the CME data for the symbols that you want to chart such as E-Signal or Tradestation or you can use IB's data to chart the data with a program such as Sierra Chart or Quote Tracker.

#34     Dec 23, 2003
  5. Casey30

Casey30

How do the forex futures trade in relation to the forex spot market? Is there a direct relationship in which for example when the EUR/USD spot is moving say 50 pips, the EUR/USD future will correspondingly move approximately the same? I have only been watching the two markets simultaneously for a very short time and have been wondering this. Thanks.

#35     Dec 28, 2003