Game Over, Atheists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shark, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Lethn

Lethn

I know because he hasn't magically appeared before me and proven he's a god, if he was really a god, then why would he need brainless morons like you telling me that he exists?

#31     Apr 3, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Lethn hasn't put it very politely, but social animals do have different survival strategies and tactics. Altruism is believed to have an evolutionary explanation, and a key concept therein is inclusive fitness.

#32     Apr 3, 2010
  3. Lethn

Lethn

Talk to me about anything else other than politics and I'll be as polite as humanely possible, try to talk me into believing in religion and I'll piss on your grave :p

#33     Apr 3, 2010

4. Indeed. If someone is trying to talk you into believing their religion, I would avoid them.

Now ... mind you ... I am a born again Christian ...
    However; people need be free to believe whatever they wish ... period.

The people I shared Christ with [you would refer to it as religion] ... they were interested and
    they "experienced" something they never had before.

Whatever decisions of belief they arrived at weren't due based on
    any convincing, religious antics, or Jedi mind tricks I could offer.

Nothing wrong with an attitude that needs proof.
    As long as it isn't violently venomous in an attempt to divert peoples into ones own views.

Many honorable people need better clarity and proof ... not because they have unbelief ... but on the contrary ...
    they just want support for belief because they are honorable.

I don't recall comments from you that were venomous lest
    someone was trying to stuff religion down your throat.

#34     Apr 3, 2010
  5. so what does this tell you? does not man KILL to survive?

that god created man to be moral and the beast immoral, or that we are ALL beasts the product of evolution?

#35     Apr 3, 2010

6. 1) How do you know he hasn't?

2) I think you are just pissed that God has not accepted the demands of a worthless piece of shit like you, but hey that's just my opinion.

:D

#36     Apr 3, 2010
  7. why is god always found "in corner of a jail cell" and never while your humping your neighbor's beautiful wife? unless you get caught god forbid :D

#37     Apr 3, 2010
  8. Specterx

Specterx

This is a non sequitur. What on earth does morality/immorality have to do with biological evolution?

#38     Apr 3, 2010

9. Quite simply they don't, besides those that actually find God are quite rare.

#39     Apr 3, 2010
  10. rare as hen's teeth :D

#40     Apr 3, 2010