Game Over, Atheists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shark, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Lethn

Lethn

Okay, I know why god doesn't exist and how I know that the bible is a load of bullshit and that the catholic church covers up child rape and abuse. Individuality, if god really exists wouldn't those who believe in him be able to clearly define what they believed in and explain it? Wouldn't they all be part of the same religion? I would also think that we wouldn't for instance oh I don't know have stupid things like the crusades and jihad because God is supposed to be someone who FORBIDs killing. Not only that you morons bicker of the tiniest of details when it comes to the bible and your religions, you also have sub-sections of believers even in the major religions.

I could go on and on, but the simple fact is you people have been brainwashed and indoctrinated into pretending that you believe in something at an early age. That is why when someone tries to question you or insults your religion you act completely irrationally in response or you cannot answer back. Oh and here's a thought for you, a god is supposed to be an entity that requires faith in order to exist. If people truly believed in god then why hasn't he even attempted to speak to people openly or make any appearances in order to gain more followers?

#21     Apr 3, 2010
  2. Yes, you do go on and on and on and on

And your credentials for deciding how religion or a god or gods should work and function? Oh, that's right, a correspondence course in game design and a hatred of getting a college education...

#22     Apr 3, 2010
  3. and, the hebrew word for "circle" as used there, allows for "sphere"

#23     Apr 3, 2010
  4. The driving force of evolution is change that increases the odds of survival. If you've spent any time in the wild you know that the survivors are the most ruthless, not the most moral. You would expect evolution to result in ruthlessness, not morality.

#24     Apr 3, 2010
  5. So "Shark" has an MO

Throw blood in the water and watch?

#25     Apr 3, 2010
  6. jem

jem

That is an interesting point.

#26     Apr 3, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

And... not true. 5th grade biology, survival strategies: there are more than one.

#27     Apr 3, 2010

8. While it's true that being faster and smarter can also increase the odds of survival, being more moral does not. Most of what is decribed as "moral behavior" is really just repackaged self-interest in one form or another.

#28     Apr 3, 2010
  9. Lethn

Lethn

Survival in numbers dumbass, even herd mentality can be considered a moral, it is far easier to suvive as a group and help each other using individual skills than it is to survive alone. Then again, like I said before I don't consider morals exist the same way normal people do or religious people for that matter.

#29     Apr 3, 2010

10. 1) Do tell how you "know" or is it merely your opinion or wish?

2) No shit.

#30     Apr 3, 2010