Gambling LNKD - warning

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by hajimow, May 19, 2011.

1. hajimow

hajimow

I really caution novice investors/traders (and also experienced ones) avoid even looking at LNKD. Don't be even tempted to do anything with it. It might burn your life. Pop your popcorn and just watch. It is insane.

2. olias

olias

Is your general line of thinking that it is currently overvalued, but there's no way to tell how long the insanity will last?

That's kinda what I'm thinking

3. hajimow

hajimow

No I don't say it is overvalued/undervalued. I say it might go to 179 today or to 41. I might make a killing on my trade or lose my shirt. I want to trade like a cockraoch. I want to trade for ever. I don't want to get burnt.

If I were a fund manager with 20 billion under my management. I would allocated 0.005% of my asset to it and if I lost, I would smile and tell my clients that that they lost :p

4. reminds me of the late 90's. Irrational exuberance.

5. hajimow

hajimow

I believe market is overvalued and S&P will go to 1270 soon. Semi stocks got a boost because of Japan's disaster. I am short SMH, SPY, TXN, ADI, and long CSCO

6. jokepie

jokepie

Its great for day trade.... LONGS obviously

7. jokepie

jokepie

Vacation time !!!

8. Magic8

Magic8

$5.

9. Locutus

Locutus

'

Fixed, you forgot some numbers.

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It looks like the days of the Internet Bubble - anyone remember Yahoo trading during those times? from $50 or something to $174 and back in the same day? haha...

#10     May 19, 2011