Gambler. Always the best.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by coolweb, Jan 18, 2006.

1. When you know.

You know.

• 2.jpg
      File size:
      51.6 KB
      Views:
    #21     Jan 19, 2006
  2. Idea of the day:

Start of the trend may be where you get the best price but it may also be the place where you get roughed up.

Learning to differentiate the moment right after the trend start may well be your path to low risk , superior rewards .

ADDED MER 70.84-6 STOP BE.

#22     Jan 19, 2006
  3. The measurement of expertise is not by the action one takes but by the reaction and adaption to all conditions.

#23     Jan 19, 2006
  4. You said, after I posted the same thing a week ago, that you dont REACT to the market, you make predictions and let the market tell you whether or not you are right. Now you are saying the opposite??? LOL, Coolweb you kill me, you flip flop more than John Kerry :D

#24     Jan 19, 2006
  5. Your portfolio page looks like Medved's QT. Why not simply post an actual broker's blotter?

#25     Jan 19, 2006
  6. Coolweb,

I do all my gambling at www.houseofbets.com, you might fair better on sports than stocks with your style :p

#26     Jan 19, 2006
  7. Because I don't give a shit

Good enough reason?

#27     Jan 19, 2006
  8. Entering new positions overnight

SYNA
    HYSL
    AOS
    FFIV

#28     Jan 19, 2006
  9. A few days ago, a friend lent me a book she thought I might find amusing. In it, I recently read a passage that struck me as descriptive of coolweb:

"The guy is a narcissist. He was a flower that bloomed with attention -- be it positive or negative -- and wilted when ignored."

#29     Jan 19, 2006

10. No, not particurlarly. It would be far more efficient and 100% less prone to bullshit to simply post your blotter. Mr. webmaster should have no problem blotting out the account number and such.

If you don't give a shit, why the effort with a portfolio quote page that any fool can build with any position/size he likes? Oh wait, consider that rhetorical, I know the reason.

#30     Jan 19, 2006