Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Navin Johnson, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Probably so LOL !!!!.Maxpi posts were similar to Maxipad,but many are.I guess that explains why his IP matches up with multiple accounts

#51     Feb 1, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Actually that was the handle that i used when i started out posting on elite trader, and i was posting all my blotters on this site, and no it definitely was not banned, i gave up on posting blotters and trading information shortly after i realized this site was full of losers like you.

Ill tell you what, i will give away the handle i started on elite with if you agree to leave this site forever, If I can prove undeniably that handle has many verifiable 5 figure days, and it was never banned.

#52     Feb 1, 2012
  3. So now we have Maxipad,maxpi,hello ,steelers baby and multiple current accounts that match up to Maxipads IP .It seems thats all we are going to get tonight but hopefully we can catch you being honest again soon to get a few more of your ET screen names :)

#53     Feb 1, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You are lying again. Pathetic.

Max has what I consider to be a legitimate reason to have a nick he uses in P&R. He doesn't want a shitheel like you interfering with serious trading posts and journals he contributes to upstairs.

You've crapped on this thread so you certainly can never again complain when your threads are carpet bombed. Its open season on any post or thread you make from now on. You aren't going to be able to complete a sentence before somebody points out that you are a racist.

#54     Feb 1, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

You have Max E. Pad, Hello, and Steelers Baby, you two door knobs think im maxpi but im not......

Its pretty funny that a guy like you who has also had multiple handles banned, like (Range Rover)is actully stupid enough to make an issue of it......

I guess since you have no way to justify your racism on this site you have just decidd to run a scorched earth campaign, very similar to Obama.

#55     Feb 1, 2012
  6. My first post in this thread,not one insult

navin johnsons/maxipad/steelers baby I'm too tired to post more of his screen names first reply to me in this thread,calls me KKK

Your first reply to me in this thread,you call me a racist

Yet now you have the nerve to say I'm the one who started shit in this thread ? LOL !!!!!!!!

#56     Feb 1, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Omegapoint then Rangerover then AK-47. He still denies it.

The first handle dug up something personal on Google about somebody and posted it here supposedly.

I'm not sure what happened to the Rangerover nick.

Now we see AK digging and rooting around in old posts in a eerily similar fashion. Pretty clear to me that he is the same guy.

#57     Feb 1, 2012
  8. Wrong,Wrong,Right

For you 1 out of 3 isnt bad I guess

#58     Feb 1, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

My fingernail clippings are smarter than you KKK-47.

#59     Feb 1, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

You really are a dumbass kkk47, look at the time line between my handles, there has never been any overlap, and no i sure as hell am not Navin Johnson, but feel free to ask the mods if you want to. I never tried to hide changing my handle, infact when i did it i actually informed the people who i enjoy chatting with that i had changed handles, why dont you ask Ricter, or Lucrum, or Maverick whether i informed them when i first created this handle? Surely you arent delusional enough to think that I am Ricter?

Its funny how your response to being outed as a racist was to simply try to attack every single person on this site, and in my case, you are attacking me for changing my handle, which is something you have done many times.... your hypocrisy knows no bounds......

Anyways im done with this game since you are a coward, who will not admit to his own handles, and you wont put your money where your moouth is.....

#60     Feb 1, 2012