Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Navin Johnson, Feb 1, 2012.

1. OK, fair enough. I still think that many independents will go for Obama over Romney. That's why they call it a 'race' I guess.

c

#41     Feb 1, 2012
  2. You're obviously a better researcher than I am, even though my job was/is research for the last too many years. Thank you for the info.

c

#42     Feb 1, 2012
  3. Epic

Epic

You might be able to make that argument if I was against Obama. I think I've stated several times that I haven't ruled out support for Obama. So I can't really be in denial.

I'm just trying to consider what conditions might play a factor. It seems to me that I'm the only one making the argument that the Mormons might have an abnormally large influence this year. So I guess I would have bragging rights if I'm right. IMO, Anyone who thinks the Mormons can't swing the vote in those states is completely ignorant of the situation. They are very politically active in both volunteering and donating cash. They have very high voter turnout too, and they are typically the type of people who aren't afraid to be vocal in support of their candidate.

#43     Feb 1, 2012
  4. Mercor

Mercor

I like how you try to spin the facts.

You are the most race obsessed person here.
    You use race to make negative points or to show other people in a negative light.. This is racist.

You have no heroes. You only use black people as a weapon to exploit and force your views on others.

Just like all Liberals, Blacks are there only to further your own cause.

#44     Feb 1, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Well said.

#45     Feb 1, 2012

6. You need help determining facts max

#46     Feb 1, 2012
  7. Is mercor or navin johnson one of the many sock puppet accounts of yours?I notice they don't add much but cheer lead for you and your racist pals 377 and pspr

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=234662

[​IMG]

You are quite a pathetic individual.You were banned as steelers baby,hello,and you admitted while posting under steelers baby that you had another banned account before the steelers baby account and now you are back posting under multiple sock puppet accounts :confused:

#47     Feb 1, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Nice sleuth work inspector clousseau, I fully admit that i was both Steelers Baby and Hello, i use a popular proxy, if you really think i am anyone else you are an idiot, but feel free to ask one of the mods about it. Its pretty comical that we have another person who was banned (Range Rover/KKK47) bitching about banned aliases, you and Gabfly's hypocrisy knows no bounds.

btw why are you trying so hard to deflect from your obvious racism you have portrayed on this site?

#48     Feb 1, 2012
  9. So you admit to being banned twice and a mod says you match up to multiple accounts,at least we are getting somewhere

When you were posting under steelers baby you admitted that you had an account before that,since you're being so honest tonight mind telling us who that was ?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=188151&perpage=6&pagenumber=4

#49     Feb 1, 2012
  10. Funny, as both Hello and Max are on my ignore list.
    I've also got a maxpi on there that predates Hello. Maybe that's his previous one? Don't know of course if that's a banned one or not. Don't care either.

#50     Feb 1, 2012