Gallup: Romney 47%, Obama 45%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 17, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

And this isn't even "likely voters" which would give Romney an even greater margin.

...registered voters are asked: "Suppose the presidential election were held today. If Barack Obama were the Democratic Party's candidate and Mitt Romney were the Republican Party's candidate, who would you vote for Barack Obama, the Democrat or Mitt Romney, the Republican?"

http://www.gallup.com/poll/150743/Obama-Romney.aspx

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is there actually "Hope" we can rid ourselves of this lying unqualified POS?

3. Nope

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. pspr

pspr

At least until we get to the October Marshall Law event. I've noticed even the Weather Service and the Social Security Administration are ordering tens of thousands of hollow point pistol rounds and the military has written a manual on dealing with civil disobedience.

5. Mav88

Mav88

Possible but not probable, if romney can swing OH, VA, FL, PA he wins for instance. If we get Oct 2012 looking like Oct 2008 Romney wins. Not holding my breath.

I look at the macro trends like demographics, entitlements, and economics. From that viewpoint what the hell does it matter?

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

So in your opinion we're stuck with this lying unqualified POS?

7. Yes, Sky is Falling, and don't forget that it won't matter anyhow since the Mayan calendar says the end of the world is 12/21/12, right there Nostradamus? But, who knows, if Romney does win, well who knows.

Marshall Law Event, nice. Hollow points, nice. End of world events, nice.

8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I think Romney is benefiting from having made a sound decision regarding his running mate. There seems to be little question that Ryan could step in an assume the Presidency if Romney were unable to complete his term. His competency is clear.

I like Sarah Palin but I think McCain made a terrible mistake when he selected her in 2008. There were legitimate questions about her ability to run the executive branch and McCain is a pretty old fellow and had a few health issues. It was a factor in his defeat.

I think Romney has a chance but if he wins he'll have to govern a deeply divided nation and the media will be almost 100% against him. Regarding the ammo purchases by various government agencies I think they are preparing for an Obama *loss*, its the left that is likely to riot in the event that Romney wins the General Election.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are they ordering them over the internet? Anti gun loons hate that you know.

10. the only poll that means anything is of registered and likely voters in the swing states.

I would also add, polls that are not comprised by 3:1 of democrats representation.

#10     Aug 18, 2012