Gallup Poll Widens: Romney 51%, Obama 45%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Possibly, but you didn't answer the question.

#11     Oct 17, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Does someone need to contact IQ-47's Mom and tell her to put him on suicide watch when Romney wins?

#12     Oct 17, 2012
  3. The SC decision was not a political election jem,you can bring it up as much as you want but I have already said their election markets and non election markets are quite diffrent and i will continue to do so as long as you do

Political elections...very nice calls

Bush /Kerry

[​IMG]

Obama /McCain

[​IMG]

2008 House

[​IMG]

2008 Senate

[​IMG]

2010 House(From July until election day they had Republicans taking the House over 50)

[​IMG]

2010 Senate(Dems always above 50 )

[​IMG]

Wisconsin recall( Had Walker over 50 the life of the contract)

[​IMG]

#13     Oct 17, 2012

4. Rasmussen -Newt +21

Intrade -Romney+12

[​IMG] [/B]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#14     Oct 17, 2012

5. Why do you keep spamming the same thing over and over again

#15     Oct 17, 2012

6. Because jem keeps trying to discredit the same thing over and over again.Its not spam if its facts used to refute a point made by another poster

If jem says Intrade is garbage I am going to post facts that prove they aren't

I know with Obama kicking Romneys ass by 30 points on intrade you dont want to see their political election accuracy but it is what it is

#16     Oct 17, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

First, tell me why we'd WANT to stop his suicide?
    :D

#17     Oct 17, 2012
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Before you get an orgasm, nationwide polls are irrelevant. It all comes down to 2-3 states, the rest is already decided or too small, so it has no effect.

So worry about OH, FL and PA. The winner has to win 2 of those. You might want to check out 538's website.

Obama still leads nicely the EC. Fucking Electoral College, sometimes it works!

#18     Oct 17, 2012
  9. It's spam when the facts don't accord with a Republican's world view. Remember, too many Republicans - especially some of the more rabid ones on ET - are so comfortably ensconced in the post truth era they can no longer distinguish fact from fiction in their ABO campaign.

Vegas bookmakers still have the odds for Obama to win.

http://sports.bovada.lv/sports-betting/political-props.jsp

#19     Oct 17, 2012
  10. +1 L-K

#20     Oct 17, 2012