Gak! Too much software

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by redunzl, Jul 31, 2002.

1. LMAO!!!

:D :D

#11     Nov 8, 2002
  2. Just trying to do our little part in making the option markets fun and fair for all ...

#12     Nov 8, 2002
  3. dottom

dottom

But which much less flexibility than either WL or TS. Each has it's pros and cons. There's no way I could incorporate Digital Signal Processing with IRT while I could easily with WL or TS using the scripting language.

If you like the Metastock-like "indicator builder" approach then you'll like IRT. If you like the ability to control your own data structures with finite control via scripting language then WL or TS is the way to go. I find WL's scripting language to be easier than TS, btw.

Oh, and you have to pay for the IRT eval, which you don't for WL.

#13     Nov 8, 2002
    #14     Nov 8, 2002
  5. For those of you who want a software who has the power to do nearly everything, but also want the ease of use like MetaStock you might want to wait until WLD3 comes out. It will have drag and drop programing.
    So with all the professionals that are using WLD2 at the moment and the new drag and drop feature even beginners will be able to programme their systems and scans. Advanced programing will be still available.

Regards.

#15     Nov 13, 2002