Gaddafi is an anti-semite

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cohen2011, Mar 21, 2011.

1. By the way...Taqiyya is only in Druz and Shia faith, Palestinians are niether.

Stick around, I might be able to elevate you (Doubt it) to a level of knowledge equal to that of a jackass.

#11     Mar 22, 2011
  2. No, that's just another Taqiyya attempt...

Taqiyya is a practice in Shia Islam and Sunni Islam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

#12     Mar 22, 2011
  3. Nooooooooooooooo, Taqiyya is only in Shia and Druz Islam, but if you changed that "wikipidia” to reflect your lie then what do I know!!

Traditionally, a majority of Sunnis will not accept taqiyya, arguing that it is an expression of lack of faith in God. Yet, there are Sunni theologians who defend the use of taqiyya, stating that the faith in the heart is what counts, not outward expressions, like with the historian and theologian at-Tabari (dead 923).

http://i-cias.com/e.o/taqiyya.htm

Now you zionists, like Spencer and Pipes promoted this lie, which is identical to the nazi lie that Jews are allowed to lie and cheat non Jews, just to promote your hate Agenda is an ample example of the stark similarity between the two ideologies.

Like the Nazi promoted the "Protocol of Zion", you, being a good student of that ideology, use the same exact tactics to promote the same exact agenda.

Giving the fact that you are (a zionist), not only active in promoting hate against, not only Palestinians, but also promote hate and lies aganist Arabs, Muslims, Hispanics and blacks, I am not surprised that you will resort to such low level of filth, which makes me wonder, who uses Taqiyya in here?!

The only difference between you and the Shias who use it, is that they only use it if they are in danger or for fear for their lives, while you use it to promote your filth and hate.

#13     Mar 22, 2011
  4. LOL!!! So wikipedia was just altered by the great zionist conspirators?? LMAO!!!

So what are you saying, you're a sunni muslim? I thought you said you were an atheist... I guess that was a Taqiyya too... :D

#14     Mar 22, 2011
  5. I was born a sunni muslim idiot! God you are slow! As for Wiki, yes you can change it to fit whatever lie you want to spread, like I could go to the same page right now and change it to read that Taqiyya is a zionist creation....NEXT?

#15     Mar 23, 2011
  6. Taqiyya again, you are saying that the entry was just a "zionist conspiracy" to make only Sunni muslims look bad?? ROTFL!... Look at you, you can taqiyya all night long!! You should make a new dance, and call it the taqiyya shuffle... You'll make millions!! Now you and all your muzzie buddies can taqiyya in style!! LMAO!!

#16     Mar 23, 2011
  7. Back at you monkey! You are the one using Taqiyya at its best! I am proud of who I am, what I stand for, my background and everything I have achieved in my life. With me, what you see is what you get! I am and never ever minced words and will never do so. Unlike you, I have never pretended to be an American, never wrapped myself with an American flag in an attempt to advance my corrupt fascist entity called israel, never defended the killing of AMERICAN peace activists and tried to convince everyone that they deserve it, never excused the milking of this country's wealth for the sake of my zionist entity, never claimed to be an American for the sake of pushing for a war intended to advance my zionists entity's interests, a war that took the lives of millions of people.

The best part of your Taqiyya mastery is by you utilizing it t its fullist while accusing your opponents FALSLY of using it.

We all know, including you, that when it comes to chose between the US and Israel, you would shit on this country, turn your back to it and seek another place to milk dry, oh Mr. American! In the meanwhile, it is in your interest to pretend to care for the US, after all, it is still the milking cow and to silence anyone who wonders about what is happening. This it Taqiyya at its best crock! Your AIPAC is Taqiyya central bitch. Taqqiya is when your AIPAC "Claims" to be an American while delivering sensitive information to the Israeli embassy in Washington. And you have the audacity to accuse others of using Taqiyya? Fuck you racist zionist fuck.

#17     Mar 23, 2011
  8. Wtv you say taqiyya boy!! LOL!!!

Wow, pretty psychotic arabic temper. Pretty typical for your people though I guess... It takes a special kind of psychotic to kill some children with knives and strap bombs onto yourself...

Funny you say all that nonsense given that I am an American, and have never stepped foot in Israel...

#18     Mar 23, 2011
  9. My people? Why am I not surprised zionist boy! Your racist rant has extended not only to Palestinians and Arabs, but also blacks and Hispanic and brown people.

I take comfort in the fact that you were bitch slapped by many people who saw who the psychotic, racist and narcissist fuck. Keep up the good work and don't forget to raise the American flag while promoting hate between the US and everyone else zionist boy.

#19     Mar 23, 2011
  10. No, I am not Sameeh. I am a Jew. My nickname is 'white phosphorous' and my favorite destination is Gaza :D

#20     Mar 23, 2011