Gaddafi Captured

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Visaria, Oct 20, 2011.

1. sad that he wasnt given a fair trial.

where are all the libs and human rights fanatics.

oh, right, they're occupying the outhouse

#21     Oct 20, 2011
  2. I hear we are going to get a good deal on oil for helping them, just like we did in Iraq.

#23     Oct 20, 2011
  3. that article mainly refers to an RT video, I don't believe anything RT has to say.

If it was because of the Euro thing why would France be helping the attack?

I don't really believe it was for the humanitarian reason they put forward for the attack, but it his time was up anyway.

#24     Oct 20, 2011
  4. It's more reliable than your trading signals.

#25     Oct 20, 2011
  5. toc

toc

I do not approve of the way Gaddahfi and clan was using Libyan wealth as personal pocket money and also oppressing people by cruel methods. But 'shock thearpy' mode of regime change is also not right. Gaddahfi was a fool to go for all or nothing and refused any sensible power change in the early stages. How can you hope to win the support of majority when you shoot them like chickens and rape and kill their families like his soldiers were doing.

World will not miss Gaddahfi and his regime. However, Libyans have to be careful that they do not hand over power to fanatics and extremists and billions of dollars of Libyan oil wealth does not become a financing means to support AQ and Taliban around the world.

Hope Arab Spring does not become the Al-Queda Re-Spring board. Egypt is still unpredictable so few crucial months coming up ahead.

:D :cool: :)

#26     Oct 20, 2011
  6. Libya has 6.4M people... we spent $1B or $155 per Libyan according to Biden.

#27     Oct 20, 2011