Gabrielle Giffords Talks Palin Cross Hairs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by epiktetos, Jan 10, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Case closed, not a gun target.

#11     Jan 10, 2011
  2. While only one of those metaphors had guns and the implications of death,its nothing compared to this.

"The crossfire is intense, so penetrate through enemy territory by bombing through the press, and use your strong weapons -- your Big Guns -- to drive to the hole. Shoot with accuracy; aim high and remember it takes blood, sweat and tears to win,"- Sarah Palin

Obama has also never used guns and death metaphors after that to my knowledge and he was wrong to do so the first time.Hopefully he and Palin cuts out any metaphors that includes acts of violence

#12     Jan 10, 2011
  3. "The crossfire is intense, so penetrate through enemy territory by bombing through the press, and use your strong weapons -- your Big Guns -- to drive to the hole. Shoot with accuracy; aim high and remember it takes blood, sweat and tears to win," - - - Sarah Palin

#13     Jan 10, 2011
  4. I still think palin is a quack, but i'm just say'n, thats not a gun target. They are normally just black and white with tighter circles and numbers.

#14     Jan 10, 2011
  5. Haven't you heard? The shooter was pissed at republicans for wanting to repeal ObamaCare.

Explain how that fits in with your Palin obsession as the motive? Did she change her mind?

Update: And now the reading of the Constitution is to blame as well, yep, more right winger stuff:

#15     Jan 10, 2011
  6. The second statement does not jive with the word never, which is used in the first statement. [​IMG]

#16     Jan 10, 2011
  7. Obama hasn't used gun and death metaphors after that to my knowledge and he was wrong to do so the first time :cool:

#17     Jan 10, 2011
  8. Pretty pathetic of the democrats to use a tradegy of one of their own to use to their advantage and further their political agenda. I actually think some democrats are really happy about the congresswoman getting shot so they can use it to bash Sarah Palin.

#18     Jan 10, 2011
  9. 1.Pretty pathetic to think democrats want their(or any congressmen)shot

2. Democrats don't need anyone being shot to bash Sarah Palin,we just need for her to open her mouth

#19     Jan 10, 2011
  10. Just in case you missed the OBVIOUS......Sarah Palin is a free citizen and holds NO OFFICE!

I have never seen such a "stalking" obsession from the lefties with a lady that is not even in office........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

........while at the same time the lefties COMPLETELY ignore the CIVILIAN DEATHS carried out from THEIR choosen ADMINISTRATION!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHNWD5K8xFI

#20     Jan 10, 2011