Gabfly is Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

lol

#51     Aug 22, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

You can clearly see that i struck a nerve with this bottom of "the barrell" troll AK47. He has already started the obsessive behaviour that ended up with period boy being banned, and omegapoint, and Dr. Zhivodka going running for the hills.

Note that these bottom of the barrell trolls have a terrible sense of humour, and constantly get themselves into situations where they are belittled by multiple members, just like what used to happen to them in real life, except when they did this stuff in real life they got beaten up, and that is why they have now had to resort to the internet.

In the days to come, AK47's obsessions will just become stronger and stronger, until he gets himself banned, or he runs away like a little girl, he simply can not help himself, it is in his troll genes.

#52     Aug 22, 2011
  3. Hush ,before I tell your mom where all her missing tampons went

#53     Aug 22, 2011
  4. Stand by your man Lucrum,Stand by your man

[​IMG]

Maxi and Luke 2011

#54     Aug 22, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess you'll just have to settle for girlie man.

#55     Aug 22, 2011
  6. Like you did with Maxi ?

#56     Aug 22, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused:

Keep it to yourself you filthy homo.

#57     Aug 22, 2011
  8. JamesL

JamesL

No, just like his previous alias, he is going to cry about being stalked, throw a fit and leave...until his next alias. I have severe reservations to his actual age, here. His rants and postings resemble that of a high school student

#58     Aug 23, 2011

9. No,but when Hello/Maxipad is banned again he'll be back being the same dumbass he's always been

#59     Aug 23, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I believe you.

#60     Aug 23, 2011