Gabfly is Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Where's your sense of humor? Oh wait you're a liberal, never mind.

#41     Aug 22, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

The real issue could be ET liberals see the Keynesian-enabled world crumbling before their very eyes and have retreated into depression and obscurity. A few diehards remain, and always will.

#42     Aug 22, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

A distinct possibility. I can remember a time when Vehn/Pee drinker/Tinker Bell was a decent guy. Then something apparently happened and he descended into insanity.

#43     Aug 22, 2011
  4. I know that I can post some things in haste and regret posting them later, so, I think you should be, at minimum, offered time to reconsider the above post. You should determine whether you REALLY want that post as part of your history/legacy on this board...no joke...do you really want to accuse some people here of being "wannabe amateur physiologists with bloody menstrual pad fetishes?"

Please AK...for your OWN sake...post some sort of retraction or apology! If you don't...I can see down the road some other poster arguing in a thread with you...and bringing up the time you accused others of being "wannabe amateur physiologists with bloody menstrual pad fetishes." At least if you now post a retraction or apology, you can come back to the person and say you retracted or apologized. If you wait to long...you will forever be known as the guy who posted with "bloody menstrual pad fetishes" in one of his posts.

Just my $0.000002

-gastropod

#44     Aug 22, 2011
  5. I'm just fine with my post but thank you.Maxi is just fine with his weird fetishes,thats why he used it as his username

[​IMG]

#45     Aug 22, 2011
  6. This post is the least of his worries. Range Rover (aka47) has been in a losing trade for the past two year ala his "all in" propoganda campaign for Hopey McChange. Meanwhile, his fallback position is always that he is a supporter of Ron Paul (as if this isn't the biggest contradiction in the history of ET).

So, this one post in isolation is meaningless against the other thousand of posts on a daily basis trying to spin facts and figures to support his idol.

#46     Aug 22, 2011
  7. Yes sir you did :(

#47     Aug 22, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually it's not, but that's another story.

#48     Aug 22, 2011
  9. Defend your man Lucrum,defend your man :cool:

I cant say anything about menstrual pad without you biting at my ankles LOL !!!

#49     Aug 22, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe you should change it more frequently.

#50     Aug 22, 2011