GabbyJay's Forex Answer: How to Trade 9/10 Correct

Discussion in 'Forex' started by GabbyJay, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Considering you're using 3 time frames to trade, which time frame do you rely on to determine if a sup/res are is broken?

For example - take a short at res but price continues to move up. What chart confirms the break?

#31     Nov 26, 2008
  2. GabbyJay

GabbyJay

I generally use the 1 minute chart for taking my trades or releasing my trades.

Now like I said a few posts ago, I would love to take a step back for a while and only answer your questions via e-mail.

Thanks

-Jerry

#32     Nov 26, 2008
  3. LOL :D

The guy sounds like a novice with some of the crap he's coming out with, and trading support and resistance in a range is hardly a revelation!

hehe :D

At a guess I would say you've probably been trading for around 6 to 12 months and are consistently losing money. Just a few weeks ago you were asking how to avoid being 'dumb money' in this post!

You also seem infatuated with Jay from B'n'B, maybe you are him or are you just a plastic clone? Or perhaps you're just another forum troll making stoooopid posts :D

But anyway....

'...Imagine you're a sniper in Vietnam...' - wtf are you talking about, we're trading the currency market not going to war!

'...cut winners early...I don't believe in that motto "let your winners run"'...' - why ever would you want to do that, it's the winners which have to pay for the losers and also produce a bit of profit, besides which why cut a winning trade short?

'...I figure if the market has traveled that high already the chances of a pull back or reversal become much greater...' - another typical novice mistake, have you never come across this quote “The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.” - John Maynard Keynes

'....Someone asked me via pm if I use stop losses. I do not. I do not trust them....' - another typical novice mistake, you don't have to 'trust' stops, they are there for your protection. Protecting equity by managing risk using stops is just about the most important aspect of trading!

I hope you're not trying to sell this shit to gullible novices :eek:

#33     Nov 27, 2008
  4. GabbyJay

GabbyJay

First off, I come to this forum to have fun. Something I feel this forum lacks. Nothing's wrong with asking questions that you don't see other people asking! (Please don't quote me line for line and respond to each point, it just ruins the entirety of my direct response to you)

Now, I choose not to answer this thread anymore on account of people like you. I have sent you at least 3 e-mails already reprimanding you over this badgering of yours and you still have yet to respond to me. These kind of actions on your part depress me a bit because it's not how traders should act to each other. This isn't novice advice in my eyes, it's working advice. Sorry this isn't John Maynard Keyes esque, you idiot. Anyway, your silly ramblings makes me not even look forward to opening up my own god damn thread sir. What's the benefit of your "big ego" ways interfering with what I'm trying to do here? I hate critics and you're one of them. You ruin the "good" of this thread. This is just an as is thread. Take it or leave it. Stop trying to change the world and how other people work and live in it, kid. (Please don't quote me line for line and respond to each point, it just ruins the entirety of my direct response to you)

I am giving you all this system because it works well for me and I personally don't see many system on here of this simple yet very effective caliber. I hope it works well for you. You are very critical of me and I don't think you care to even waste a dime of time on my system but it sure sounds like you want to badger me. That's not good tradership :) (Please don't quote me line for line and respond to each point, it just ruins the entirety of my direct response to you)

Thank you sir for what you call "trolling another individual" because you're doing this here to me quite well so I shall see you in another life for as I am finished posting. So for all of you who can't get every question answered, thank people like this jerk and others who ruin the opportunity out of this thread and inject it with criticism and negativity. I said what I had to say, so thank you and goodnight. (Please don't quote me line for line and respond to each point, it just ruins the entirety of my direct response to you)

-Jerry

#34     Nov 27, 2008
  5. Well 'Jerry', you were politely asked several very reasonable questions about the 'system' which you say 'works well' but for some reason you prefer to spend your time making inane off-topic comments in long drawn-out posts like the one above rather than briefly answering people's topic-related questions.

I have my own theory about why you rather answer those questions in private, that way you can spout as much nonsense as you like without fear of criticism from traders who recognize garbage when they see it.

Despite your claims, you come across as a very green novice and at a guess I would say you've probably been 'trading' for around 6 to 12 months and are consistently losing money. Just a few weeks ago you were asking how to avoid being 'dumb money' in this post, hardly the kind of question a seasoned 15 year trading vet asks. Not to mention your obscure ideas about stops and trade management!

You also seem infatuated with Jay from B'n'B, maybe you are him or are you just a plastic clone? Or perhaps you're just another forum troll making stupid posts like this one. No harm in that I guess if it's how you get your jollies, but it's another thing altogether giving out bad trading advice to other novices like yourself.

Cheers :)

#35     Nov 27, 2008
  6. GabbyJay

GabbyJay

Don't condescend me, you prick.

#36     Nov 27, 2008
  7. Montal

Montal

GabbyJay - i would like to thank you for taking the time to reveal your method. Pls disregard the idiots on this forum who know nothing but negativity. Obviously they are on some losing streak and need to point the finger towards people like yourself who dont mind providing a method that works (for you)

I have just ready your post and havent begun to try it, but either way, whether it works or not, its an option i didnt consider before and one that does sound appealing, so thanks again for opening that method up.

All you haters out there - get a grip, relax, have more sex, drink more wine - do something pro active... just stop the hating/negativity - we all can do without it!!!!

peace

#37     Nov 28, 2008
  8. Oh hello, where did you spring up from 8-post 'Montal', no posts for a year then you jump to the defence of GabbyJay 'Jerry', hmmm....

Well look I hate to disappoint you but I'm not on a losing streak, in fact far from it, here's a blotter from yesterday's thin holiday market (including slippage on nearly every trade!) and links below to a dozen other intraday trading blotters over the past month, and there are plenty more like that around these forums. As for 'Jerry' he can't even answer a few simple questions about the system he says works and that he wants to share with everyone, let alone post a trading blotter!

Thanks for stopping by 'Montal', see you in another year maybe?

:)

12 trades, 11 wins +64, 1 loss -3, total +61 pips

[​IMG]

Intraday trading blotters 16th October - 26th November:

+527 pips
    +223 pips
    +175 pips
    +303 pips
    +199 pips
    +105 pips
    +132 pips
    +124 pips
    +99 pips
    +666 pips
    +181 pips
    +78 pips

#38     Nov 28, 2008
  9. lol, still no answer to those questions eh 'Jerry'?

Yeah, right.....

#39     Nov 28, 2008
  10. Most of the time when people say this, they are setting some poor newb up for a sales pitch...

"errr yeah uhhh let's discuss this in private...and then when we're away from the public eye, I'll tell you how for a few dollars more I can let you in on some REAL secrets. Sorry but they are just too valuable to give away for free."

#40     Nov 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.