Gabbie Giffords pitches assault weapons ban in arizona.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 14, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Way to go gabbie, people who own assault rifles are morons!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I thought Gabbie was shot with a handgun, by a guy who had passed a background check.

What's her brain damage as a result of that got to do with "assault weapons"?

3. Max E.

Max E.

Dont get hung up on minor details, we are saving the world!!! :D

4. pspr

pspr

Gabbie gets a pass in my book. She's earned the right to say what ever she wants without ridicule. Maybe not enough to change an opinion but never to be ridiculed.

5. Max E.

Max E.

Im of a different opinion on that one, if someone does somethingworthy of ridicule, they deserve to be ridiculed.

6. With sentiments like that wouldn't be surprised if they try to let ted kennedy cast a few ballots for good measure.

7. pspr

pspr

Ted Kennedy didn't get half his head blown off while being a Senator.

If Mary Jo had bitten off his penis instead of drowning when the car went in the lake, I would let him say what ever he wanted about the dangers of blow jobs without ridicule. (Well, maybe a little laughing.) :D

8. Solid post Pspr

9. Admittedly she a tragic lil puppet, but don't think for a min the dems won't stoop as low as possible to exploit her for all they can squeeze outta her.

10. Right out of the leftist playbook.She'll be exploited by the left just like Cindy Sheehan was. The lefty's just love a befallen victim. They'll use her up and then cast her aside when another, more recent victim can step up. However, I do agree she has earned the right to speak her mind on any issue she damn well pleases. Just too bad she'll be used and abused by the radical left while doing so.

#10     Mar 15, 2013