g00gle pissing money away again

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Jun 10, 2011.

1. http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/09/admeld-google-idUSN0928849020110609

Im sure they got real value there.

I mean, the amount of genius and thousands of personnel it took to created this mammoth in 4 years, almost mind boggling.

400 million a bargain, it could have ipo'd for 5 billion. I mean thats the new par aint it? Hang out a shingle, have a fey spokesman or two, and 5 billion is the automatic market cap.

2. AdMeld offers ad optimisation services that allow websites to decide which ads to choose from ad providers. The company allows websites to auction ad displays in real-time. Advertisers can bid for display ad space and put their advertisement in front of users instantly.

AdMeld claims that it strives to allow publishers to get the best possible price for their inventory from a number of available ad networks.

If thats worth 400 million, then my trading code is worth 20 billion. How about yours?

3. hiptogo

hiptogo

damn millions seem so easy to make for peeps these days...
    throw me 1 or 2!!!

4. thats because of all the shmucks throwing their money away. when they really need it , and dont have it because they spent is all on ladygagacrap at itunes, they'll beg the govt for a a handout.

and you'll give it to them

5. For every millionaire there are a 20,000 who spent $100 (10,000 of those cover operating expenses). With today's social media that doesn't seem too difficult does it?