FYI -- Terrorist Attack

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Feb 12, 2003.

1. OHLC

OHLC

Fortunately this scenario is now impossible, since the US nuclear policy is to only retaliate on first nuclear strike, thanks to the democrats.

OHLC

#21     Feb 13, 2003
  2. How funny would it be though, if Bush stood at the podium and calmly said that??? :D

#22     Feb 13, 2003
  3. msfe

msfe

TM Direct: `BTW there's a simple solution to all this "terror alerts"

i would support Bush if he would get up and make an announcement:

If we are attacked in any way shape or form by thes Islamic fundamentalist.......We will respond by dropping a Nuclear Bomb on mecca and erasing it from the face of the earth....this way, everyday you will have nothing to bow down to pray to because it won't exist.

After that make it clear, if it happens again we will then drop massive bombs on the pyramids and anything else of significance int he middle east....and if need be, what the hell, we'll take out Bethlehem just to show we don't care anymore. Then when all the bombing sare done, i'd still take out the eiffel tower just to piss the cowards off´

thank you for the detailed explanation of American foreign policy

TM Direct:`How funny would it be though, if Bush stood at the podium and calmly said that???´

i can not imagine anything funnier than that

#23     Feb 13, 2003
  4. Thanks Madison. Nice to know there's one other like me out there. :)

#24     Feb 13, 2003

5. Prior to 9-11 could anyone provide irrefutable proof that there were going to be terror attacks? .....some times you have a choice in life to make and you have to trust your instincts and overwhleming evidence....The natural European instinct is to run and hide .....the American instinct behind Bush is to seek out and destroy those that might harm ....and if on the outside chance he's wrong, the worst case scenario is he just liberated another country from a despot....And we are not done yet....Korea is next and then I would guess iran, although by that time they would have watched Iraq, Afghanistan and korea fall so im pretty sure they will know we are not messing around....These bastards started this, we are going to finish it and in the future these countries that sponsor thus crap will think twice an realize the we are not fucking around.

#25     Feb 13, 2003
  6. msfe

msfe

nuke Paris, Brussels and Berlin

#26     Feb 13, 2003
  7. msfe,

Learn how to quote, man. :(

FRuiTY

#27     Feb 13, 2003
  8. tampa

tampa

You know, you just got to wonder just how much longer the Administration can get away with the constant talk of "weapons of mass destruction" with out either finding some (one), or the terrorist using one (some).

Pretty soon someone is going to figure out that the bad guys would be only too happy to show off a new toy in the despicable game of terrorism. And pretty soon someone is going to catch on that there are not "sleeper" cells all over the place, just waiting. Waiting for what? If I were the bad guys, I'd set off a bomb in Boise, another in Tacoma, maybe one in Macon. Soft, easy targets in the heartland, and America would go ape shit. They haven't, because they can't.

Pretty soon, someone is going to notice - probably about the time it becomes apparent that the Iraqi thing was one big, big mistake...

#28     Feb 13, 2003
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

Absolutely incorrect....Many more things will come about from this War. If he ( Bush) is wrong, which many feel he is, your worst case scenario isnt even scratching the surface. Remember this is not like the Gulf War where Saddam was told to retreat and it would be over, we arent going after Manny Noriega ( that was a peace of cake and a perfect example of ur worst case scenario). This time he has everything to lose ( why you ask, because he is the one we are going after), so he will maximaze total destruction capabilites; Our only hope for warding off a catastrophy is that his Generals dont litsen to him when the heat is turned up by the U.S. . Alot of our young soldiers will be in arms way of some serious destruction, not to mention lots of innocent lives that dont even care about War or the death of America, their only worry is raising a family....that my friend is your worst case scenerio.... So this Mo-fuck better be right....

#29     Feb 14, 2003
  10. You make some points but i have to be honest with you.....Your wrong....We don't have to actually send the troops in....Once communication is disrupted (like in the Gulf war of 91) the war is over.....His palaces will be targeted and he will have to go underground.....however, just like Afghanistan. when you "hide underground" you lose contact with the people and no longer control your provinces and or people/armies.......I hear all this urban war fare crap in 91 too.....yet by the time we started sending the actual troops in. our biggest problem was what to do with all the iraqi soldiers surrendering.....If you have troops who haven't heard from command, have not eaten in 30 days and who have bombs dropped around them non stop....they will flee. Some like Osama are urging them to bunker down in Baghdad.....How are you going to feed an army centrally located there plus the residents? His on generals and or/army will be dragging his corpse down main street in 30 days or less....right or wrong.,,,remember this: when you rule by an iron fist like he does, you have to keep that fist over the people's head....when he dissappears from TV and Radio ( because they will be knocked out immediately) the natives will get restless....Once the bridges are taken out, electricity is knocked out and food is scarce.....the dictator is in big trouble.

#30     Feb 14, 2003