FYI Spect8or - a proud member of Stormfront.org

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Feb 5, 2008.

#31     Feb 6, 2008
  2. #32     Feb 6, 2008
  3. Criticize??? Good one Mr. "Ban Islam". Anyway, You have the right as much as a nazi THINKS that he has the right to criticize Jews and Judaism.

I told you that one day you will be confronted with someone as ugly as you are who will use the same logic as you do and for the same reason you do! Except...That time, it will be you who will be at the receiving end of such "criticism" that you layed on your opponents.

There are red line and ethics even in conflict, you zionists have diluted all of them. You have no leg to stand on.

#33     Feb 6, 2008
  4. We are already confronted with something uglier than the world has ever witnessed before - Islamic fundamentalism, jihad, fatwas, terrorism, beheadings, tortures, intolerance, suicide bombings, religious riots...Besides we do have all kinds of Nazis and racists, unfortunately the Muslim world has been very fond of them since Adolf Hitler.

#34     Feb 6, 2008
  5. Speaking of gods, aren't you remiss in your duties, Chuck?

Shouldn't you be "worshipping" on your knees in some public toilet?

I guess your stall has an internet connection. Glad you've found an office with amenities. :)

#35     Feb 6, 2008
  6. Yes, and more news being reported tonight by the CBC and others - video footage of the Muslim radicals 'training' children as young as 11 in the art of martyrdom. It is impossible to find the words to describe these animals, these butchers whose cowardice prompts them to send children into pizza parlors to murder other children.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7231829.stm

It must be said that the white supremacists come in two flavours - the typical U.S. based deep-south type, often under-educated, inbred hicks who are attracted to the camaraderie of the group and who wouldn't have the balls to actually harm a 12-year old black kid, and those like spect8or whose psychopathology runs very deep and who are beyond redemption, those who fantasize about the most brutal practices of the Nazis. These latter are the philosophical kin to the Muslim butchers (in my view, not all Muslims, only those who fall prey to the age-old call for a scapegoat) - they are as close as I can come to defining 'evil'.

#36     Feb 6, 2008
  7. I said on another thread that it was just a matter of time before they started using children.

For all the moonbats out there - these are the monsters you strive to protect and lend your compassion to. Aren't you proud?

#37     Feb 7, 2008
  8. this coming from a neocon war monger that supports ripping baby's limbs off their bodies and burning their faces off. give me a fkn break you psychopath.

#39     Feb 7, 2008