FYI Spect8or - a proud member of Stormfront.org

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Feb 5, 2008.

1. I am not a white supremacist, I am not a member of Stormfront or any other similar organization and Islam is neither a race nor an ethnicity.

As far as my sentiment towards Islam/Muslims/Arabs is concerned I believe they must make peace with Israel (and the west), clean up their house, get rid of fundamentalism, terrorism, suicide attacks, torture, beheadings, give more freedoms to women, be more tolerant to other religions, views, sexual orientations etc, stop burning cars in Paris when they can't (or don't want to) get a job, stop rioting in Denmark when a newspaper publishes a cartoon of prophet Mohamed... And if they don't want to they should at least stop trying to impose their "values" on the free world.

Is it too much to ask wael? And is it really what they preach at Stormfront? I don't think so.

PS it's fun how you keep attacking me after I exposed your friend (whom you said you completely trusted) as a Nazi. Remember wael, the company you keep says a lot about you.

#21     Feb 6, 2008
  2. they are brainwashed beyond help.

#22     Feb 6, 2008
    #23     Feb 6, 2008
  4. I do not know what dddooo will do now that I have showed him that he shares the exact sentiment with white supremacists (check previous post)

As I said before, had spect8or expressed views against Arabs and Muslims, he would've been dddooo's good friend.

#24     Feb 6, 2008
  5. He did and he did not become my friend, you were kissing his ass and actually agreeing with his views on Islam because he hated the jews more and that was good enough for you.

#25     Feb 6, 2008
  6. Liar at best...He is not your friend due to his attack against Jews. As I said, had he attacked Muslims or Arabs alone, you would've been BFFE.

#26     Feb 6, 2008
  7. The simple fact is he was you friend:
    BTW let me explain something to you. I don't like Islam and I've never tried to hide my sentiments about it. FYI someone who does not like a religion is not a Nazi, not a KKK member and not a racist by any definition, he just does not like that specific religion. If someone dislikes Hinduism that does not mean he belongs to Stormfront forum, does it? Same with Judaism, Islam, Christianity and all other religions. Someone may be an atheist and hate all religions but that does not make him a Nazi. BTW you don't have to take my word for it, go to any liberal website like DailyKos, you'll find pages and pages of anti-Christian, anti-evangelical, anti-religious diatribes. Whether the diarists are right, wrong or complete idiots I can assure you that they are not Stormfront members.

More importantly I listed my complaints about Islam a couple of posts earlier in this thread. These complaints are more than reasonable and shared by 90% of the western world - no terrorism, peace with Israel and the west, better treatment of women, religious and other minorities etc.

And until these expectations are met I have every right to criticize Islam and expose its faults. Only in your sick imagination these legitimate complaints about Islam and my criticism or even harsh criticism of it have anything in common with the views of your Nazi/KKK friends.

#27     Feb 6, 2008
  8. How "godly" of you.

#28     Feb 6, 2008
  9. Who else would make the dumbest comment chuck? I don't demand them to meet my expectations but I reserve the right to criticize them until they do and I certainly have the right to demand that they don't impose their views on me, my family and my society.

#29     Feb 6, 2008
  10. doodoo is sitting in a boiler room right now waiting for his shill check.

#30     Feb 6, 2008