FXWave Old Dog Trading Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by FXWave, Jul 28, 2010.

1. FXWave

FXWave

30 minute Chart Perspective; with entry setup potential.

#11     Aug 4, 2010
  2. Do you ever trade?

#12     Aug 4, 2010
  3. FXWave

FXWave

I personally trade through out the day but I would rather be patient and cautious when other people might be following my trades.

BTW...I will not waste time with distracting criticisms as the thread will lose it's focus and purpose.

Thanks

#13     Aug 4, 2010
  4. Why bother? If you are embarrassed to fail, just create a new alias and start again. It is standard procedure for many.

Besides, if you trade well, what is there to fear?

#14     Aug 4, 2010
  5. FXWave

FXWave

K9-007,

I don't have the time to be harrassed on how I post trades as my rules clearly state. As long as I am upfront and clear regarding my approach; then you should have nothing to say. I could place as many or as little trades as I would like; it is not your thread and thus you don't make the rules.

The real question is how many alias's does agent K9-007 have going at the same time; yet this is not the thread for that kind of speculation.

I don't want to be complaining about this petty stuff; but I guess I will have to, if all the ET attack dogs continue to raid my threads with deliberately distractive posts.

FXWave

#15     Aug 4, 2010
  6. Attack dogs? You stated you would post an entry, target and stop. There is very little moderation on these journals. I suggest you stick to your blog if you want control over all the content.

(Kass' alias)

#16     Aug 4, 2010
  7. FXWave

FXWave

Atticus,

You must have missed the below post as I added more details of how I am managing this thread.

I will see if I can get these details on the front page.

FXWave

08-04-10 02:23 PM

Thread Managing Rules

1) Trades will be posted in Real time, including entries and exits(stops can be adjusted as can trades closed before a stop/limit is triggered.

2) Along with posting "clear cut" trades; I will include setups that will alert traders of the setups I will be watching for trade opportunities.

3) I will be posting charts for visual analysis and as a learning tool.

Thread Participant Rules

1) Don't post off-topic rubbish or nonsense.

2) Don't get embroiled in flame wars: No personal attacks or inflammatory remarks are allowed.

3) Don't preach how others should trade and refrain from condescension of any kind.

#17     Aug 4, 2010
  8. FXWave

FXWave

Short GBP/USD currency pair

entry 1.5920
    stop 1.5973
    limit 1.5683

#18     Aug 5, 2010
  9. FXWave

FXWave

Closing half position

#19     Aug 5, 2010