FXSOL - now seriously a bucket shop

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by damo484, Nov 3, 2006.

1. damo484

damo484

I've been using these guys for about 6 months after moving from CMS. FXSOL used to have seamless and instant order placement, even during nonfarm payroll figures. Now they widen their spreads, turn trading off even up to 1 1/2 hours after nonfarm payrolls, orders time out, and then even dictate to how far to place your stops when submitting orders. So convenient for stop running!

I've had enough of these guys. For anyone thinking about signing up - my advice is to STAY AWAY!!!

2. Like you say, they used to be good..

Since when did you started to have these issues ?

3. traderob

traderob

I trade on fxsol almost everyday, have never had my platform turned off..

4. Roberk,

And what during NFP numbers or fast
    markets ?

5. damo484

damo484

They started about 3 weeks ago and have progressively got worse. I used to think these guys were great. Not anymore.

6. Moe27

Moe27

i agree. this guy is full of hot air.

7. damo484

damo484

when i said turn trading off i didn't mean turn the platform off. i meant not allowing you to trade a pair. on friday 90 mins after NPF were released i tried to place an order with the usd/gbp and i recieved the message "trading has closed for this pair" this was for both the eur/usd and gbp/usd. all other pairs were allowed.

8. typical trick of bucketshops, same message popped up on me ig platform when i tried enter an order on a hot stock: "sorry this mkt is no longer available on line". freakin' amazin'.

9. Moe27

Moe27

here's what you do when they open on sunday go to there online chat and ask them about it. copy and paste there response here.

10. Moe27,

That's a good idea !

#10     Nov 4, 2006