FXPRO - worth looking at

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by forestgril, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Lets make things clear: I am not the one targetted, but these forums are the place, where new traders search for truth about brokers.

Unfortunately. This plase is not a good to search the thruth! when moderators state not to "delete any post" and in the same thread another guy finds a proof that they lied. So what? You will have to delete my post now :)

#11     Aug 21, 2008
  2. I've offered explanations on that, you just don't want to listen.

I do not delete posts that point out conspiracy theories, or ones that are paranoid, or ones that are off-base or ones that point out legit problems with something (the latter being MUCH more rare).

I delete posts that are insulting, inflamatory, spam, or unauthorized links to sites the poster is trying to promote without becoming an authorized sponsor.

I will move posts that are irrelevant to the thread or forum that they are made in, or posts that are more "chatty" in regards to actual content.

I did not delete the original thread created by the thread creator you refer to. The topic "who deleted my original thread"...I did not delete, or even see, that original thread. If I was so concerned with deleting the original thread, why would I let the exact same thing be posted and never delete that? Are you following me?

So you can spam about Oanda all you want (your national pastime) and you can point out about how this forum is "compromised", but yet you still use Oanda, and you still post here. So what does that make you? It makes you silly in my book. Your arguments have been faulty, without factual info, opinionated, etc. That's fine. But when you get insulting and inflamatory, I will delete them.

I hope I made myself clear (for the umpteenth time).

#12     Aug 21, 2008
  3. I haven't logged to Oanda for a month probably, maybe once.

In this thread I am looking for an answer about FXPRO as an alternative, but finally I will probably use FINSPREADS, as the offer a variety of CFD's and the CFD's for DAX, SP500 and DJ move better than any currency pair (at least recently)

FOR ME A LIAR IS A PERSON WHO SAYS SOMETHING, WHICH SHE KNOWS IS UNTRUE. YOU, IVANOVICH FALL UNDER THIS CATEGORY IN MY BOOK!

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS ANY DOUBT:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132881&perpage=6&pagenumber=4

READ THE FOLLOWING PAGES TOO AND FIND THE TRUTH FOR YOURSELF.

#13     Aug 21, 2008
  4. You don't know what you're missing then, everything's been working just fine and dandy!

As for FXPRO, I think you'll find they are based in Cyprus.

You've got to admit it forestgril, you did get abusive and were throwing unfounded (and if you don't mind me saying, slightly stupid) accusations around all over the place (in fact you still are!!), there really isn't any need for it as everyone has tried to be as helpful as possible to you.

Next time you have a bad day or lose some money why don't you go down the gym instead of having a fit on here :p

#14     Aug 21, 2008
  5. I just read through the entire thread once again, just thinking I might have missed something and there was something incorrect I did. I don't see ANYthing to support your ridiculous shouting.

Don't you think that if I was so intent on hiding the truth I would just delete that thread? I can, you know. I don't, because there's nothing to hide. Where is your proof that I deleted anything? There are other moderators on this site, you know.

How stupid are you?

#15     Aug 21, 2008
  6. (I am incredibly stupid.)

Anyhow I have to admit, that doubting in Cabletrader too was a little bit precocious.

You, Ivanovich don't have my trust, but probably You don't care.

That doesn't matter, there are worse and more important things that the fact, that brokers cheat poeple. A good system will let You profit anyway.

#16     Aug 25, 2008