FXManager with Oanda

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by OddTrader, Dec 22, 2007.

1. When someone with 1 post starts talking about 5% per week it certainly ooks like a scam.

Why would someone who makes 5% per week need other people money?

Please post your P&L to prove this 5% BS.

#11     Mar 23, 2008
  2. So you don't trade Forex with them at all,then how do you know "up to 50 pips", even only sometimes?

#12     Mar 23, 2008
  3. lol, don't pay any attention to crgarcia, he's either a troll or a complete imbecile going by what he posts!

Apparently he lost a lot of money trading forex because he didn't know what he was doing, then he tried to blame the broker.

#13     Mar 23, 2008
  4. What number of clients can you have and what categorization classes you have ?

#14     Mar 23, 2008
  5. I only trade futures.

I have some friends who trade forex spot.
    Some of them lost serious money (one of them in a firm bankruptcy), and now they listen to me.

Some of them have lost some money, but not enough, they have to learn their lesson yet. Until then I'll be a conspiracy theorist.
    When they go broke, I'll become THE wisdom to them.

I'm not saying that you can't make money in spot forex. But why do it, when you can do much better in futures?
    Why risk lossing it all in a bankruptcy?

#15     Mar 23, 2008
  6. In Forex I have only traded futures.

As I posted before, I had some friends who lost seroius money and I learn from their mistakes.

Mind your manners, Mr. Cabletrader.

By the way what bucketshop you work in?
    Don't you have a remorse on being part of a scam?
    Why would you tell your kids when they grow older and learn their father is a scammer? Why were you sued?
    How can you teach them to be honest?

#16     Mar 23, 2008

7. Cabletrader is just another shill for some bucketshop like there are many of them around here

#17     Mar 23, 2008
  8. Seems you still haven't responded the question with a direct answer yet!

#18     Mar 23, 2008
  9. You must be a very logical thinker, with a rather clear mind, hopefully?

#19     Mar 23, 2008
  10. hehe, that's a bit pathetic even for you crgarcia, you're not even much good at trolling. Tell me, is there anything that you're good at?

I don't work in a bucketshop, I do however trade with a forex marketmaker, have done for years. You and your friends are probably the losers on the other side of my trades and provide cash for my profits, thanks for that :p

Now isn't it time you were getting ready to go to school, the short bus will be there to collect you in a minute, lol

#20     Mar 24, 2008