FXFD fraud WARNING

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by james_r, Dec 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. james_r

james_r

Dear ‘FXFD Manager’,

I would like to reply to your message about
    “FXFD, FXTrader.net fraud WARNING”

First, you are not happy of fraud warnings on the internet – well, sorry, but Internet has its advantages – people in every corner of the world have a right to know about you.

>>Your money was stolen??Where? When?<<
    There are several traders who deposited funds, made profit but for weeks and months can’t get their money back. I sent a withdrawal request several weeks ago, but haven’t received a penny.
    At the end of November your server/web site went down, a day later when I looked at my balance – <b>½ of my balance was missing!</b> I sent reports produced by your software, showing clearly the figures but my balance never got restored! No answers to my emails.
    Recently, after trading for weeks, I was told that your <b>software is faulty and can’t clear the trades!</b> So I am not entitled to the money I earned…
    Tell my why is that your ‘faulty’ trading platform is still used by some traders? And why <b>can it be still downloaded</b> from your Web site?
    Another recent lie – your ‘accounts’ people sent me an email – ‘<b>we are not able to use wire transfer to send you money</b>’ - well, strange that you can take money from people but can’t send it?
    I can go on and write pages here.

>>If you give me your account number we`ll decide your problem.
    We asked your account number and all details and you don`t email even your reply.<<
    Other traders and myself sent you dozens of emails with all details. They were ignored! Customer service is awful.

>>We back your money if you have proof and you are really our client.<<
    You were sent and have all the proof: account IDs, names, addresses but haven’t refunded the money.

>>Our company FXFD have a honesty business.<<
    Every side of your business is fraud and scam.

All the companies belong to the so called ‘World Investment Group’

FXFD (Forex Financial Dealer) http://www.fxfd.com
    Forex Technologies Ltd (FXTrader.net) http://www.fxtrader.net
    Forexial FX http://www.forexial.com
    ForexBankOnline http://www.ForexBankOnline.com
    ForexFundOnline http://www.ForexFundOnline.com

James Reed

#21     Dec 16, 2005
  2. siki13

siki13

Well they sent me 250$ and for now as i see it nothing is wrong with them
    But i have to see if my profits is going to stay intact because they are moving me to another trading platform

#22     Dec 16, 2005
  3. james_r

james_r

Hi Dimond,

strange but you have the same bad English as 'FXFD Manager':)

Nice to hear that all those companies, that you spoke to, gave you all those details on a Friday night when markets are closed and no 'Live chat' or helpdesk available.

I tried to phone FXFD number <b>in Hong Kong</b> that is supposed to provide 'trading on the phone', but there is a pre-recorded message in <b>Spanish</b>, and nobody to deal with urgent requests and it was Monday afternoon.

Hey, you will be surprised to know how many people emailed me to say that their money was stolen by these companies and to say 'thank you'.

Bye for now.

#23     Dec 17, 2005
  4. Dimond,

You indeed have the same awful bad accent as FXFD manager.

It's clear that you are 1 and the same.

My hobby from now on is to warn all traders to stay away

from your company...comprende ?:cool:

#24     Dec 17, 2005
  5. Risk3

Risk3

From http://www.fxfd.com/FXAbout.aspx :

"World Investment Group Inc. is an offshore company registered in the Tax Haven of the Commonwealth of Dominica, Co is governed by laws under the IBC Act 10 of 1996. Being a tax haven based company, World Investment Group Inc. offers all our clients tax free profits, total privacy and complete anonymity.

FXFD (Forex Financial Dealer) is part of World Investment Group Inc. The group is a diversified financial services organization with operations in all countries in the world, and more than 200,000 customer accounts in an extensive global client base. Our mission is to empower investors with integrated global trading solutions and cutting-edge analysis that facilitates informed decision-making. FXFD In addition to its futures brokerage activities, FXFD is a major broker of cash market products, including foreign exchange, foreign exchange options, government securities, domestic and international equities, merging market debt OTC financial and maintains a significant presence in asset management, and give to our clients a trading service as one of the top global clearing firms."

There is undoubtedly a clear relationship between all the companies listed above.

#25     Dec 17, 2005

6. I have got some info on FXtrader.net - they are controlled by Russian mafia and criminals and are under investigation in Ekaterinburg, Russia.

Get your money out guys, before it's too late!

:eek:

#26     Dec 20, 2005
  7. You mean the Russian mafia has been, um, diversifying its operations into forex? Aah, those good ol' secure days of RefcoFX...

#27     Dec 20, 2005
  8. Dimond

Dimond

Money trader are you OK?

I also know FXtrader and traded there last two years and one year in FXFD.

Your opinion about russian mafia is only your sick consciousness!!!

Do you have arguments and proof??

Cheers,
    Diamond

#28     Dec 20, 2005

9. Hi Dimond (FXFD manager in disguise),

I am not onlly OK but very well.

In your previous message last week you said that you traded with FXFD for 6 month, now it is suddenly became 2 years with FXtrader and one year 'in' FXFD. Do they pay you to write these messages or why are you so <b>pre-occupied</b> with their reputation?

>>Your opinion about russian mafia is only your sick consciousness!!!<<

There is no need to be rude. I have plenty of evidence and can forward you some letters with threats to russian traders, your Russian is probably better than your English?
    :)

On the FTrader.net you can find some information about their address in Russia, (<b>telephone in a different city</b>).

FXTrader.net - Russia

Antey
    10 business-centre, office 16/09
    Ekaterinburg st. Krasnoarmeyskay
    Russia
    Phone: +7 905 800 5459
    Email: russia@fxtrader.net

money trader

#29     Dec 20, 2005
  10. It's completely clear the owners (and the posters speaking for them) are Russian. That manner of typing is consistant with a Russian knowledge of English. I lived there for several years, I speak Russian and my wife is Russian. Trust me, I know *wink*.

That, in itself, shouldn't be a problem. Except for the fact that ANY time you even THINK of dealing with a company in Russia, you have to understand the country is full of scams, particularly in the Internet side of business, whether through FOREX or any investment community, and there's no way you'll ever get your money back from them. Not unless you have a good êðûøà (Krisha, or "roof"/security group), or know someone very well to do in the FSB.

Ekaterinburg - been there. Not exactly what you'd call the thriving jewel of Russia's financial community. It's a decent size (by Russian standards) town in the Urals with 3 million or so people (I'm guessing). I'll bet this company is run by a few bankers/ex-bankers in Russia's very unstable banking industry. It has no financial "district" per se, and perhaps 10 ATM machines in the whole town.

It could very well be an attempt at a legit business that went terribly wrong, and now they have no idea how to get you your money back in the first place.

I actually know a decent, honest chap who is running a forex market maker, and he's a banker from Ekaterinburg. I wonder if he knows these guys...

Lastly, that telephone number is not a different city. It's an MTS prefix for a Russian cell phone. Or Beeline, but I think it's MTS.

#30     Dec 20, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.