FXDD don't return the money and don't answer the email.

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by igor00, Aug 3, 2007.

1. sim03

sim03

What's a couple digits off here or there... it's only a silly bank account. And how about the nerve of those broker's back office goons, with their ridiculous security procedures catching errors and dragging things out... Unbelievable.

At least credit to the OP for publicly 'fessing up to his error and setting the record straight.

#11     Aug 16, 2007
  2. igor00

igor00

//So the fault was yours, not the broker. Pravda?

Yes. It is mirical for me. It is time, when you can't belive to yourself. But if they has answer at e-mail, this was more safe.

// And how about the nerve of those broker's back office goons, with their ridiculous security procedures catching errors and dragging things out... Unbelievable

I has mistake. But in this businnes, all must have strong nerves, and if all well done, then everyone don't care about this. Just workable situation. From my side i safe wait all this time. I have experince at this. Don't care, she is nerves is well all this time.

#12     Aug 16, 2007
  3. cashflos

cashflos

#13     Aug 16, 2007
  4. sim03

sim03

Yeah, I work for FXDD marketing... nothing ever gets by you, does it? ROFLMAO.

You, sir, need lessons in both remediation reading and thinking.

For the record, let me flat out advise anyone (at least in the US) to stay away from trading with FXDD, simply because it's an unregistered commission-free market-maker, not regulated by the CFTC, NFA or anyone else... enough said. The fact that their parent is a multi-billion Swiss public company is nice, but doesn't even begin to offset that huge red flag. Clear enough for you?

Who's being "defensive"? I was addressing the old and tired ET pattern of traders who 1) screw up themselves, 2) run to online forums for help, 3) give their threads sensationalistic titles, 4) make an out-of-the-blue recommendation of another bad choice out there, here FXCM, 5) all that instead of just getting off their lazy ass and picking up the phone and finding out what the hell is going on with THEIR money. I'll cut the OP some slack because obviously he's not a native English speaker (and neither am I).

"knowledgeable about forms"... try this:

Open another tab in your browser (Ctrl T in Firefox), type "fxdd", hit Ctrl Enter, hold (don't click) the mouse over the "Accounts" tab. What's the very first drop-down item? That's right... "Account Forms". Click on that. How long did the whole thing take... 10, 15 seconds? Yeah, I am a genius with forms.

Reading lessons: that adjusted net capital figure is for for Tradition Group's regulated futures affiliate (an FCM) and has nothing to do with FXDD, the unregulated forex dealer (an FDM). Nobody on the outside knows anything about FXDD's financials... another good reason to stay away:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1543307#post1543307

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing... try to get your basic facts straight next time.

#14     Aug 17, 2007
  5. igor00

igor00

Look at this. They submitet some summ from my account to close some trades. All times of close trades is simular:
    Don't trade with FXDD they have wooman. It is not sirious and no for big money.

After this i have about 700$ at account.

PS: This is not margin call.

• call.png
      File size:
      61.2 KB
      Views:
    #15     Sep 26, 2007
  6. I love how everyone has strong opinions on things they know nothing about. FXDD is a fine broker who is on solid financial ground. Their parent company is Compagnie Financière which is a multi-billion dollar financial powerhouse in Switzerland (the #1 financial services firm in Europe).

In addition, the NFA argument is not valid because the NFA has no jurisdiction over non-US companies. Furthermore, NFA regulation is nothing to be proud of, they can't get their heads out of their asses. They are trying to regulate a global marketplace like the SEC does with securities. Well, Forex is not a security, it is not confined to one central exchange and it is truly global.

There are many very good non us firms out there and FXDD and their parent company is one of them. Don't put too much stock in NFA regulation. That's like saying Deutsche Bank is suspect because they are not US based.

Lastly, Compagnie is regulated by the ARIF since it's based in Switzerland and because Switzerland is known for their strict banking and financial laws, it is way more stringent than the NFA. Here is a member list in alphabetical order (you can see the firm listed along with some other good firms like Crown Forex and Dukascopy to name a couple, but I guess those firms are no good either because the NFA can't control them).

http://www.arif.ch/membres.htm

#16     Sep 28, 2007
  7. cstfx

cstfx

Their foreign status didn't seem to stop Deutsche Bank from registering with the NFA, about a dozen times.

So much for that theory.

#17     Sep 29, 2007
  8. q827

q827

Agreed.

I for one have been with FXDD for a couple years now on a live mini account and while i can't speak to their financial status i can opine that they are a fine company to deal with. I went with them at the recommendation of a number of respected traders on several FX forums and i'm glad i did, because i haven't had any major problems with FXDD since joining. My only complaint would be that sometimes they're a little slow in responding to emails and their website could stand to use a little more interactivity with client support.

#18     Nov 9, 2007