FXCM today

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ForexPro, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Couldnt log on. Couldnt trade. Not a very good advert for the "biggest" fx broker. I will be moving my account asap.

2. Smart move.

It's been well over a year since I last traded with FXCM. Besides everything else, their performance / platform tradability often seemed to be inversely correlated to market volatility... probably just a coincidence. ;)

3. Who you do trade with now and what leverage?

4. Sent you a PM.

5. jm73

jm73

can you PM me also?

Thanks

6. inet

inet

Sent me a PM please.

7. mrbrint

mrbrint

yeah Ive been usin them since nov with no probs, but is it just me or is their platform upgrade garbage? I often see the price just freeze, not based on volitility but rather just freezing for minutes at a time, Im about ready to give it up and try somethen new.

8. yigal

yigal

You can benefit off freezing prices instead of quitting FXCM (which is the crappiest broker that i know). You see, in trading when you win someone lose, so if one can't win off "real" market one can always benefit from brokers lag.
    :) :) :) :) :) :)

9. mrbrint

mrbrint

I understand that there could be a way to exploit it
    but it makes trading in general very difficult because you cannot see whats really happening its more of an annoyance than anything and yes they are plenty crappy I agree