FXCM proving what TRASH it is, once again.

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by bxptone, Feb 5, 2009.

1. bxptone

bxptone

But I will bump it for life, watch.

#31     Feb 5, 2009
  2. bxptone

bxptone

I am now trying to log into mymicrolot.com and NOW MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD DOESNT WORK, I AM TRYING TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY AND IT WONT ALLOW ME TO LOG IN, THIS SHIT IS CRIMINALLLLLLLLLL./

#32     Feb 5, 2009

3. Good luck in your "trading" career LMAO

#33     Feb 5, 2009
  4. ScapGF

ScapGF

Check your PMs again.

I made it rain.

#34     Feb 5, 2009
  5. bxptone

bxptone

Ummmm I've been trading for a number of years.

You've been POSTING ON A MESSAGE BOARD thousands of times within a year.

STOCK TURDERIDOUS?

STOCK TRUDERIDOUS def. One who THINKS he trades and knows all, yet just tends to spew dribble from his mouth, that tends to be in the form of a white gooey substance. Probably from something he recently swallowed.

#35     Feb 5, 2009

6. Right, that's why you still have a microfu.. account with a bucketshop LMAO

#36     Feb 5, 2009
  7. I entered a trade that went 35 pips against me before the position showed in my account. I usually enter a 10-20 pip stop loss oncethe position is open, so I just closed the position once FXCM recognized the trade.

It was frustrating hit a market order and not having a chance to place a stop loss until well after the position had made a strong adverse move against me.

I did manage to make all of those pips back and then some.

#37     Feb 5, 2009
  8. bxptone

bxptone

Being my you enjoy fondling my cock, I guess it taste good? Because your in EVERY thread of mine, WHICH TELLS EVERYONE YOU DONT TRADER.

You should have read the post where I said, I used FXCM a while back, didn't have any problems with them, so I opened an account with them again, in attempts to trade some set ups.

2pm and your still swinging from my nutsack.. FURTHER EVIDENCE YOU DONT TRADE, NEVER WILL.

Go pimp yourself out, steal money from you friends. DO SOMETHING THAT WILL GET YOU MONEY IN YOUR POCKET SO YOU CAN TRADE, INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING ME AROUND IN THE FORUMS.

EDIT: This fagtradder guy is the SCHILL for FXCM people. Read between the lines.

#38     Feb 5, 2009
  9. lol, I don't give a shit who wins this one, you're both a pair of total fucksticks!

It's fun to watch though, carry on......:D

#39     Feb 5, 2009
  10. I signed up for the free $25 micro account. It’s frozen up a few times. Today I was short eur/usd when it was at 1.2828. I had a limit exit in at 1.2820. On my TOS platform I saw that it was heading down but FXCM was frozen. After it hit 1.2815 on TOS and stopped, I changed the limit to 1.2816. A few seconds later it unfroze and headed straight down and filled me at 16. Seems like there might be a way to exploit this until they find out. Anybody actively doing this?

#40     Feb 5, 2009