FXCM Launches FXCM Forex Execution Center: FXCM Explains Their No Dealing Desk Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by FXCM-PR, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Your backwards....get real...Say I have a product...I do not dream up marketing or ways to abuse a trader...MT4 is sold on the fact it benefits dealers to use it...

kayakfly...what is your problem? MT4 was not designed to abuse...

ES

#31     Feb 14, 2011
  2. Kayak is a new arrival, with multiple posts in his first day, on multiple threads, with little to say. Flaming/spamming and general bad behavior should be just around the corner.:D

#32     Feb 14, 2011
  3. kayakfly

kayakfly

#33     Feb 14, 2011
  4. This is not anything new...It is just proof that MT4 is built for dealers...

They do not set out to abuse traders...their motivation is not to abuse traders, but to benefit dealers.

Does MT4 facilitate dealers who abuse traders?....Yes. Does MT4 care about traders?...no...

Do dealers abuse the software?...yes

Any Questions?

ES

#34     Feb 14, 2011
  5. fxgator

fxgator

Couldn't agree more.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#35     Feb 19, 2011
  6. Thanks intradaybill for sharing those valuable posts. Yes we got it. However, what are your recommended alternatives?.

#36     Jun 16, 2011
  7. One thing I'll say about FXCM they are persistent. I will tell this story again, when we were setting up our trade o licious thang, I demoed FXCM's Currenex feed, I noticed that the it was 3 wide, fixed, I asked why and was told that is what the market is, when I pointed out that I was demoing AAron and PFG CX and they were both running down to choice, the response was "well that is a fake market, and we can't help it if someone is making a fake market, the market for EURUSD is 3 wide". I said, OK, seeya wouldn't want to beya.

I don't know, have they changed? From what I read here and there, traders are still bringing up integrity issues with FXCM. I never have traded with them, but for a sales person to make stupid statements like the above, I would not let them hold my money.

Someone here asked for alternatives I will give you my opinion. Oh, and I am no longer an IB for anyone and no longer receive compensation or consideration of any kind.

PFG Some say too expensive, well they segregate the FX funds just like they have to in futures, in fact they apply all NFA requirements for Futures to FX. Very picky, make sure you have an own funds letter handy. I trust them, but you will pay more. Call Ryan Hansen.

AARON ADM Broker, large size gets large discounts.

MBT I like their platforms, back office is sometimes a bit flaky, execution is good, no wild spike etc. You know who to call.

Oanda Just don't trade during news events

IB Hate the TWS, Data has holes, and no support. People say "if you are a pro you should not need support" well thank you for that, now all of the brokers can fire their IT Dept's.

Remember these are my opinions and should never be taken as fact, I may be hallucinating, lying, or stupid.

The Ever Opining VIPER

#37     Jun 16, 2011