FXCM is erasing high - May 23

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Gcapman, May 23, 2010.

1. you get the same bs than anyone else just different crap. I also think I have a pretty decent track record (I trade momentum only, no matter which asset class, no matter how lovely the "reversal siren" ...). That aside I ran an account with one of the bucket shop years ago, for precisely 3 weeks. My quotes were more and more delayed, execution was delayed or rejected due to re-quotes. It was as pathetic as it could get. I thought I did not mind because I traded longer time frames in that account with wider stops but I could not take that crap anymore. They even gave me a hard time to wire all the money back into my bank account.

#11     May 26, 2010
  2. fxgator

fxgator

No broker (cough, bucketshop) would say that they employ Dealing Desk.... there's even a broker that say their have ECN platform but it's actually a regular mt4 platform with regular spreads and no commission. What a joke.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#12     May 27, 2010
  3. Jason Rogers

Jason Rogers ET Sponsor

Accounts at FXCM on NDD have every transaction offset individually back to back with a bank or financial institution. Micro accounts are some of the only forex accounts at FXCM currently going through FXCM's dealing desk, and in a matter of weeks, all micro accounts will be NDD. Any regulated broker in the US is required to list in their trading agreement how they offset transactions (DD vs. NDD) so you check on each broker.

#13     Jun 7, 2010
  4. GCapman......

Ughh you're such a piece of work. What the hell is the matter with you? Completely brain dead or just a little?

#14     Jun 7, 2010
  5. sure, are you brokers also required to lay out in detail what kind of kickbacks you get from your liquidity providers and in what amount? Because it really does not matter whether the funny games are played at your desk or whether you let someone else play games who lets you have a share of the pie.

#15     Jun 7, 2010