FXCM ask for Personal Guarantee for LLC Accounts

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ZoneTrooper, Dec 31, 2005.

1. interesting thing about FXCM, the dealer who claims that you can't loose more than what you deposit.

Apparently, when you create an account as an LLC, they DEMAND a personal guarantee.

I asked them if there is any way around this, and I've been told by FXCM no.

So my question is simple, Why does FXCM demand a personal Guarantee if you have not chance of loosing more than what you invest.....(Though this statement is missing from all their trading agreements.)

BTW, Oranda doesn't require a personal guarantee, though they will take it if you offer it. At least their form allows for a No option, and the sales guy from Oranda doesn't believe selecting no is an issue on the form.

Also, Oranda has it stated in their trading agreement that you can't loose more than you invest.

I think FXCM is doing some more FALSE advertising again...

Please note, for the most part I like FXCM. And I like their carry over interest policy better than Oranda. But I may be converting very soon to just be trading with Oranda. I wish they would be more above board, and have their traders agreement line up with what they advertise.

2. FXCM is a "bucket shop "

3. What's wrong with just trading globex contracts through IB? The spreads are too tight? No late saturday quotes for HUF/INR the deal-breaker for you? Or you're just too accustomed to having daily interest-differential credits soothe you during those deep drawdowns while the rest of the street blows out their carry trades for the year? If I've missed something, please let me know. :D