FXClearing.com vs MBTrading.com ?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by suhantoa1379, Nov 4, 2007.

1. cstfx,

When did you become the official Oanda ET spokesperson? I kid.. :p

No mention of IB or Dukascopy? Give the $2/$100k ECNs a chance! ($50k min at Dukascopy though, IB only $5k).

Hello Andy,

Welcome to the ET forums! Can you guys work to lower commissions or bring back the Rockefeller Daily Briefing? I'll take one or the other. Please be generous, Xmas right around the corner. :D

#21     Nov 7, 2007
  2. cstfx

cstfx

No matter how much you educate there are still people who will insist on using a dealing desk instead of an ECN. My wall has too many dents in it from me trying to explain the benefits of ECNs but alas, there are still those saying "I don't want to pay a commission". At least take the best one out there. Most ECNs, especially IB, are not for dilettante's. Read the retail forum. Think I am going to recommend a platform like TWS for someone asking me about which brokers have greater than 100:1 leverage or who think 5000 is WAY TOO MUCH to open an account? They just want simple point and click, and I am not recommending etoro or 4x made easy.

Off topic:

Last night was fun! T-KGB, did you get in on the beat down? It made for a very interesting (and continuing) dollar slide. I thought the Aussie rate was already priced into the recent movements, but I guess China's remarks (btw, not the first time they said this this year!) was what drove everything. Expected equity to be down 2-3% by now, but the day's still young I guess.

#22     Nov 7, 2007
  3. I was hoping to! Up all night tracking Aussie after the interest rate announcement. Was waiting for the faintest sign of a pullback to go long and then the Chinese comments sent everything into the stratosphere.

You should come join us over on the FF Aussie thread if you're looking for a more lively FX discussion. Just be sure to turn off all the avatars and signatures (under settings) if you're like me and prefer the cleaner look of ET's forums.

#23     Nov 7, 2007
  4. hurm... hard to choose, beware of scammers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#24     Nov 12, 2008
  5. cstfx

cstfx

Ivan, ban this spamming asshole, please!

#25     Nov 12, 2008
  6. HSFX no longer charges on base currency units, they went to per USD equivalent traded earlier this year.

#26     Nov 14, 2008
  7. cstfx

cstfx

We've known that for 6 months now, Sherlock.

#27     Nov 14, 2008