FX XLT online education..

Discussion in 'Forex' started by VTK, Feb 16, 2009.

1. VTK - if you get a free trial and you see the guy perform and you want to do it his way go for it.

I don't know the guy so I looked at his bio and it's got too much non-trading activity imo. I know a bunch of guys who do all this stuff because they are suffering average traders and it's an escape for them. What impresses you red flags me.

When I looked at his charts and saw Pristine it was no surprise to hear his supply/demand prattle. Really his presentation was pretty poor but if you are not experienced he has all the buzz words that make you think he is reading supply and demand in advance.

Bottom line for me: very basic trading technique with flawed supply and demand analysis. (Floor traders seldom make good screen traders.)

I think it's worth about $200 to learn this level from an ebay seller and it's available there. Now as I say if he can make it work and give you a free trial and you want to part with big bucks and you are happy - kool!

And that my friend imo is why he is doing it. People like you make it worth his time.

(PS: I used to be in a room where we would fade his boss in Pristine trading on the 1 min ES room every time they did a free trial. They did barxbar analyses that sounded so powerful and room was $750 pm. It was a great contrary indicator. Don't think big $ = quality!!)

#21     Feb 16, 2009
  2. Redneck

Redneck

Online Trading academy

This is what he is refering to

http://www.tradingacademy.com/xlt.htm

VTK

I see you've already been Welcomed here:)

fyiw - I attended the 7 day class, then looked into the XLT but thought it too pricey...

That said - How much "Hand Holding" do you require (That is what XLT does)...

In the long run you will still need to figure out what works for you, and trade on your own

Good Luck
    Redneck

#22     Feb 16, 2009