FX XLT online education..

Discussion in 'Forex' started by VTK, Feb 16, 2009.

1. What's with all the *'s, say what you mean, spit it out laddie....

#11     Feb 16, 2009
  2. VTK

VTK

Spit it loud,huh??
    I do not really give a fuck if damn cripple from fucking mod will ban me from this Elite Comedian forum so i will spit it loud!
    You are just bunch of bored mother fuckers,who have give me a nice comedian welcome to this "forum"
    So go and fuck your self whit your moms!
    I would really like to kick your stinky asses right now!
    LOUD ENOUGH!!!!????
    :mad:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO AND FUCK YOUR SELF;YOU BUNCH OF MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12     Feb 16, 2009
  3. VTK

VTK

There you go,mine ladies!:)

#13     Feb 16, 2009
  4. Oooooh, touchy

You're pissed at us, right?

So what's it going to be, should we fuck ourselves or fuck our mothers, you need to make up your mind!

#14     Feb 16, 2009

5. LMFAO!

Sorry we rained on your parade, Sam.

LOL

***!!! **!***!!!!! *** ***!!!

AAAAa******rrr******rr**ggggh**hh!!!!

#15     Feb 16, 2009
  6. Chill out man - these are gentlemen welcoming you to ET. You're lucky, the rednecks must be on holiday drinking somewhere and believe me they didn't do finishing school.

There are plenty of threads on ET that can help for free so put that money into an account to trade and forget this silly 2 hr training stuff. Use the search button.

$10,000 with the ability to retake this class for life?? You gotta be kidding. Search Online Trading Acadamy.

PS: I hope Croatia don't get nukes :)

#16     Feb 16, 2009
  7. Thank you kindly, yoohoo! Much obliged sir!

#17     Feb 16, 2009
  8. VTK

VTK

Hey Yohoo!
    Thanx for your kind words.That is the way to go,ladies.You see how nice this member is!?
    Yohoo,the thing is that i am not complete newbie.I am learning for last 8 months very seriously.I must stress out that i am not fan of this kind of online education.Also i am in no way connected to any vendor or to Sam Seiden!I just have great respect for this guy,and if you do not know who he is and what he is doing just go to FXStreet webinar recordings or google him for some articles that he have wrote for CBOT,CME or SFO mag.
    Yoohoo,you see,as i have mentioned in earlier post i would like to learn his method of trading and this guy is running this classroom.It IS VERY expensive.But think of it.If you have a chance to learn from active trader who is also a fund manager and you would like to learn his way of trading i think it is worth the $$$.
    To became doctor,lawyer or something similar you are supposed to spit out some bucks for education.
    So why it would be different whit trading.
    There are bunch of scams out there,but there are for shure some decent people from whom one could learn something.
    Just mine 2cents..
    VTK

#18     Feb 16, 2009
  9. da-net

da-net

hi,

if you want to learn supply and demand, go to http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/f131/ , look in the Wyckoff channel and download the pdf book "Day Traders Bible" that was posted by dbphoenix. you can also download lots of other material like Wyckoff's "Studies in Tape Reading by Rollo Tape" book.

this way you'll get the oats before they pass thru the horse and it won't cost you anything but your time, of course you're still capable of attending your online training and paying for the "oats after the horse" :D

#19     Feb 16, 2009

10. whooooosh....

#20     Feb 16, 2009