FX View Analysis for May 2005 and Beyond

Discussion in 'Forex' started by eternalfuture, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Hello everyone,

Here's the update for next week.
    Enjoy the read and good luck!

Cheers!

#31     Sep 3, 2005
  2. Great analysis as usual, EF.

#32     Sep 4, 2005
  3. qtip

qtip

I would also like to thank you for your views. It has been a great learning additions.

BTW, do you track any other markets?

Also, do you mind posting other tools you use to trade the Forex markets.

Thanks again!

P.s. Not to be offensive, but how accurate have your views been in general. Obviously you must be successful enough to write your analysis reports.

#33     Sep 4, 2005
  4. qtip & ivanovich, thanks for the kind words.

qtip, i could do analysis on other markets, because chart-wise, i could use similar techniques. however, from fundamental point of view, i would need to acquire other information about this 'other' markets. that could take time.

doing the current analysis on euro and cable already absorbed lots of my time, so i don't think i could do other pairs for now. i would, if in the future i could have more spare time.

as for the accuracy, i might be wrong at times, or correct in other times. being right and wrong are both part of forecasting. back when euro was over 1.3600 i called for a move to 1.4000 and what happened? i tripped below 1.2000. i think it's more important for every analyst to admit what went wrong with his/her analysis and re-adjust to the market conditions rather than stubbornly hold on to a clearly wrong analysis.

my method, especially e-wave analysis, is very prone to mistakes, so it should be used with caution. always have a backup scenario, just in case everything turn out wrong.

my major tools/methods are e-wave, RSI, candlestick patterns, eurgbp influence on eurusd and gbpusd, and the final supplement is fundamental analysis. i avoid using too many tools. the ones i've been using now seemed already too many to me.

i hope the above provides a satisfactory answer to your questions.

thanks and good luck!

#34     Sep 7, 2005
  5. qtip

qtip

Great answer...

I have enjoyed all of your analysis. I can imagine how difficult it is to follow all markets. I myself have use a EMA and a RSI on a 15 minute chart. I also like to keep it simple.

Anything else you offer is greatly appreciated.

#35     Sep 7, 2005
  6. skepticaltrader

skepticaltrader Guest

I havent't had a chance to read your analysis of the Forex market yet, but was curious if you have your own website yet?

Thanks

#36     Sep 7, 2005
  7. Hello,

Here's the updated weekly analysis for next week.

Good luck and good trade.

Cheers!

#37     Sep 10, 2005
  8. Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, I'm out of town this weekend, so I couldn't reserve enough time to compose my weekly analysis.

I hope I'll be able to post it next week.

Cheers!

#38     Sep 18, 2005
  9. I think that other E wave gentleman who
    tries to do weekly forcast here on ET
    ( Toro ? ) also tripped up in some of his calls

-when euro was over 1.3600 i called for a move to 1.4000 and what happened? i tripped below 1.2000-

#39     Sep 18, 2005
  10. Hello everyone,

Here's the update for next week.
    I hope it'll be useful to you all.

Cheers!

#40     Sep 24, 2005