FX View Analysis for May 2005 and Beyond

Discussion in 'Forex' started by eternalfuture, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Here's the updated analysis for the upcoming week (June 6th-10th 2005).

I wish you all good luck and good trade.

Cheers!

#11     Jun 4, 2005
  2. The updated weekly analysis for the upcoming week 13-17 June 2005 is attached along with this post. Enjoy the read and good luck!

#12     Jun 11, 2005
  3. Hello everyone,

Here's the updated weekly analysis for the upcoming week. I hope you'll enjoy the read and find it useful for you.

Cheers!

#13     Jun 18, 2005
  4. gwac

gwac

#14     Jun 18, 2005
  5. Hayek

Hayek

Maybe not. The result of EU summit could have already been expected by markets. I think euro's crazy rise on last Fri was due to euro shorts' liquidation or short squeeze. Even the euro dips a little at the opening of Mon, it will still rise by the end of the day.

#15     Jun 19, 2005
  6. gwac

gwac

these are the headlines across europe this weekend

Luxembourg Prime Minister Jean- Claude Juncker called the damage profound. In the weeks ahead, EU diplomats and others "will tell you that Europe is not in crisis,' he said early Saturday. "It is in a deep crisis.'

We will see where the euro ends Monday

#16     Jun 19, 2005
  7. gwac

gwac

i just covered the 700k at 19. I thing the euro will be a train wreck this week. But i am happy with my 75 points.

#17     Jun 19, 2005
  8. Thanks eternalfuture - I enjoy reading this - have a good trading week.

#18     Jun 20, 2005
  9. apparently euro gapped down by over 100 pips on last Monday. You could say that breakdown in the talks of EU budget sabotaged euro's recovery. Although some expected it, but a growing bad mood for euro will make a good news not good enough, and a bad news a worse one. it's all about market sentiment, friends.

anyway, thanks for the kind words, guys.

Cheers!

#19     Jun 24, 2005
  10. Hello everyone,

Here's the updated analysis for the upcoming week, June 27th-July 1st 2005. Enjoy the read and good luck!

Cheers!

#20     Jun 25, 2005