Fx trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by zakariawaiz, Aug 20, 2008.

1. hi CABLETRADER,

WHERE CAN I GET FOREX-FOREX INFORMATION

#11     Aug 21, 2008
  2. Surdo

Surdo

#12     Aug 21, 2008
  3. I am FOREX-FOREX. What would you like to know about forex? I will reply as soon as I can.

FOREX-FOREX
    May the pips be with you

#13     Aug 21, 2008
  4. Hi,

Sorry. I thought forex-forex is any system .Thank you very much . No question.

#14     Aug 21, 2008
  5. hehe...

#15     Aug 21, 2008
  6. zakariawaiz, you might be better off having a look at this website (click on the link) http://www.babypips.com/

You'll find plenty of information there about forex and trading.

In the meantime here are some tips:

Don't trade with real money as you will lose it!

Don't pay anyone for a trading system or strategy no matter how good they tell you it is.

Don't pay anyone for trading signals unless you have a free trial for a month first.

Don't pay anyone to teach you how to trade at this stage as the things you need to learn are available free around the internet.

Don't give up your day job just yet!

Be prepared to spend at least 2 years learning, and even after that 2 years you may still not be profitable.

90 out of 100 people never make it as traders and they lose a lot of money before they realize it. 5 might break even. 3 might make a very small profit. 2 might go on to be profitable, and 1 of those will probably die prematurely of a heart attack from the stress!

So the question you have to ask yourself is do you have what it takes to become that 1 in 100.

#16     Aug 21, 2008