FX trading is the MOST profitable IF you know how

Discussion in 'Forex' started by APA, May 22, 2008.

1. APA = Cold = lost soul = less knowledge of trading than the average paper clip. Ignore. Ignore.

#11     May 22, 2008
  2. well, APA does have a point, however, leverage is good for those who know how to CONTROL risk.

that's it!

and it's the same on any market that has leverage 100:1 and beyond.

#12     May 22, 2008
  3. what it means for the broker when it comes to 90% losers among their clients?

Simple:

"Hey i'll give you 99% credit so you can part with your money faster!"

"Hey, i'll let you lose 250$ now, 250$ when you come back next week, and next week, and so on"

"Hey, we have advisory services so you can keep losing 250$ week after week after week while we give you the impression you're actually learning something"

and it goes on and on and on and on!

BUT!

These exact things have kept people who made it in the game! So, in the end, IT's ALL ABOUT THE TRADER!

#13     May 22, 2008
  4. Perfectly said, I couldn't agree more!

alex.samant, the voice of reason :)

#14     May 22, 2008
  5. thank you, compadre!

#15     May 22, 2008
  6. sg20

sg20

I think forex is the better instrument than the volatile market of indice; the temperament in fx is slow and easy, if you can catch the trend it's a nice ride until you start a new trend. I would recommend fx over futures any days, and when you are good at forex futures does seem to look that tough either. There are nuisance in dealing with brokers and less advantages in filing taxes… fx is still my preferred market.

sg20

#16     May 22, 2008
  7. finding a good local (in your country forex broker) is always a good idea. if he's got the same quotes as the great ones (oanda, fxsol, interbank, fxcm) it's a good pick. if you have to settle anything, you settle it in court, in your own country, based on a written contract. taxation again is no problem because you are completely and 100% legit and don't have to report money coming from abroad.

#17     May 22, 2008