FX Trader in his 20s Spends $323,483 At Liverpool Night Club

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by DT-waw, Mar 6, 2012.

1. mgrund

mgrund

its a PR game, didnt happen at all, its all about selling papers- just ask LORD Ashcroft or Rupert Mordoch

#11     Mar 6, 2012
  2. I'm 100% certain this ia a PR stunt. first of all, he is friends with the owner. this is huge advertising for the owner, the club and this kid. second of all any real trader would smell the bullshit below from a mile away:

"Despite his tender years, Alex is a name to watch out for in the city; an expert in the UK economy, he works the currency markets, regularly trading millions."

"regularly trading millions"??? this doesn't even make sense. and besides is "millions" supposed to be impressive in a market where you can 100/1 leverage?? this is the kind of mumbo jumbo someone who is not a trader would think a trader would say.

and in the article he brags that his salary is now in the six figure bracket. first of all, six figures is nothing. second, someone who would make a huge bonus that could afford a night out like this would not point to their salary, since it would be a pittance compared to the bonus.

most importantly, a successful trader would not be "mentoring" other people. only failed traders do this.

total bullshit.

#12     Mar 7, 2012
  3. tyson

tyson

he claims he works at Zone Invest Group

http://www.zoneinvestgroup.com/Contact-Us.aspx

all you guys talking about no volume at Eurex should know this place, City is a small place, everybody know somebody

i bet my money Juno aka Batsey knows , he broadcasts his Squawk from the same floor

anyway that trader looks a lot older ,a lot more than 23,this is just my opinion

#13     Mar 7, 2012
  4. you registered just to shill for zone invest group? this just confirms that the whole thing is a fraud.

#14     Mar 7, 2012
  5. The trader probably runs a ponzi scheme.

#15     Mar 7, 2012
  6. 42 rounds of pussy? What kind of drink is that?

#16     Mar 7, 2012