FX Solutions

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Euro FX Trader, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Deptrai

Deptrai

Oddtrader, you didn't complain to them? The CMC rep told me that they will give you a margin call when your Free Equity gets down to either $200 or 10% of your Total Margin, whichever is bigger. I can't vouch for the quality of their service since I've never used them. I can only vouch for GAIN's service. At Friday's close, I have a floating profit of $24K on all my long USDCHF positions. I have been stacking since last Wednesday morning from 1.2788. I believe that this is Wave 3 guys. I use limit orders to initiate a position. When it starts going well in my direction I will use market orders at key levels. After the release of Non Farm Payroll, the market became volatile but I was able to get fills on all my market orders. No price requotes. Euro FX trader, make sure that this is the trading arena that you want to enter. FX trading is very hard. I know that the barriers to entry is very low. Some firms will allow you to open an account for a couple hundred dollars, but you will need more than that if you want to become an elite fx trader someday. It will take you a long time to know what you are doing. Years!!

#12     Nov 6, 2005
  2. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=880537&highlight=staff#post880537

#13     Nov 6, 2005
  3. More info on Gain Capital (Forex.com). I am thinking about using Questrade here in Canada - they use Gain Capital's system and slap the Questrade logo on the program/web page.

Questions:
    - Is Gain Capital the marketmaker to your trades with Gain Capital the Broker?

- Do you use stop losses and if you do how have you found Gain Capital to just be out to trigger stops OR are they reputable?

- Comments about slippage, order execution timing and speed?

- Anything negative about them?

- Best features about Gain?

#14     Dec 24, 2005
  4. goldox

goldox

I trade in fxsol for about one year. I think it's good.

#15     Dec 29, 2005