FX quotes to date?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by shelupinin, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Just download any demo and look on their free charts, it's all there, do you need someone to come round and hold your hand or something?

[​IMG]

#11     Apr 16, 2009
  2. Eric215

Eric215

You can try www.netdania.com. Click on a currency pair in the upper left corner and a chart will open. Then you can select any currency pair from the chart. To see more data, change the period to 1000. I think you can go back to 2005 on a daily chart.

#12     Apr 16, 2009
  3. it's just much easier to tell such things than to solve problem... just imagine I have to calculate lot's of data based on daily close price... my MT4 platform does not have "OHLC" data when I point mouce cursor to candle... so the web site with mentioned function is ideally suits my need... just put date and currency pair - push "submit" button and get result... looks easy... but my post already viewed by 95 persons and NOBODY gave answer !!!
    and you, dear " cabletrader", also did not give answer :(

#13     Apr 16, 2009
  4. So now you want OHLC data as well, that's something you didn't mention before. MT4 has OHLC at the foot of the screen, or use another demo. If you've got to 'calculate lot's of data' then why would you want to enter it manually, why not just import the data into a spreadsheet?

You keep changing your mind about what you're looking for, perhaps you should have explained exactly what you wanted in the first place instead of finding fault with every suggestion being made by people kind enough to help someone who is quite obviously incapable of helping himself!

Here you go, this should keep you out of trouble for a while.

#14     Apr 17, 2009